Remove this ad

#1581 post_url

Nov 3 16 2:39 PM

How does she preform the 2NE1 songs by herself?

edit:nvm I found the answer.  She sings the entire song herself.

Last Edited By: Jaxxia Nov 3 16 7:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1583 post_url

Nov 25 16 11:04 AM

They haven't done anything as a group since Minzy left so this may not come as a surprise.
While Dara and CL re-signed, Bom did not. So the group is officially disbanded. 2016 strikes again.

This weekend has been weird. One of those Crayon Pop girls is getting married to someone from HOT.
WINNER lost a member, Taehyun. Sulli went to the ER for a wrist injury so people thought she tried to commit suicide.

Quote    Reply   

#1584 post_url

Nov 25 16 11:23 AM

I just see it as it's the end of that K-Pop era. That's the life cycle of pop stars. 

Not surprised CL and Dara are continuing with YG, but after all this and time Bom probably just had to wait her contract out.

Quote    Reply   

#1586 post_url

Nov 25 16 7:11 PM

She acts and it's was a good year for her. Lately she's the judge on some Filipino American Idol type show for boybands.
She's making money.

Quote    Reply   

#1587 post_url

Nov 26 16 12:46 AM

Jaxxia wrote:
They haven't done anything as a group since Minzy left so this may not come as a surprise.
While Dara and CL re-signed, Bom did not. So the group is officially disbanded. 2016 strikes again.

This weekend has been weird. One of those Crayon Pop girls is getting married to someone from HOT.
WINNER lost a member, Taehyun. Sulli went to the ER for a wrist injury so people thought she tried to commit suicide.
W H A T
Also omfg Sulli @@; the poor child

Also while this is not surprising I AM STILL SO SALTY J E S U S F U C K

Quote    Reply   

#1588 post_url

Nov 27 16 2:24 PM

Finally...

They probably had to wait for everything else to align before announcing the disbandment. Contracts up for renewal, replacement debuted (BLACKPINK)

Odd that BOM didn't resign, unless YG felt the drug mule scandal was too much to ask her back.

Quote    Reply   

#1589 post_url

Jan 5 17 2:00 PM

2NE1 to release one final song, called "Good Bye"
In other news YG is being rude af

EDIT: Song's releasing January 21st, just so people know when to prepare their heads for the impending desking

Last Edited By: sora2522 Jan 8 17 4:07 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1590 post_url

Jan 6 17 3:12 PM

Apparently GOOD BYE was supposed to be a song on CL's non-existent US album. Everything about this is a mess.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1595 post_url

Jan 20 17 5:49 PM

Minzy's Thoughts

It's a shame that I had to find out 2NE1 will be releasing their final album through a news article. This is very unfortunate as I was previously a member of the group 2NE1, but I share the same feelings as the other members in wanting to show appreciation and bid farewell to everyone for all their love and support of 2NE1. I am truly grateful and sincerely appreciate all the love 2NE1 received and hope for your extended love and support as the members continue on in their individual careers. Thank you.

Quote    Reply   

#1596 post_url

Jan 21 17 1:42 AM

This release is bullshit. The song is alright but eh. Glad to see that they're going back to their roots by giving Dara literally three words. The video quality is way lower than any of their other stuff. The lack of Minzy is petty as fuck; yeah she left the company before this entire thing even came to fruition, but seriously they couldn't even consider at least letting her say goodbye together one last time?
I'm so mad. This entire thing could have been avoided but nooooOOOOOoooooo

Quote    Reply   

#1599 post_url

Feb 14 17 1:37 AM

Oh, since it hasn't been metioned yet, Minzy's supposedly going on Sisters' Slam Dunk 2. They're reformatting the show so that the sisters in the season form a band (which was a subplot for last season) and put the dream-chasing as a sidebit

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1600 post_url

Mar 15 17 6:40 PM

Minzy is supposed to make her solo debut at the end of April.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help