Remove this ad

Moh

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#1002 post_url

Sep 20 16 11:47 PM

Yeeun has been dating Jung Jinwoon (ex-2AM) for three years. Both JYPE and MYSTIC Entertainment confirmed it.

Quote    Reply   

#1003 post_url

Jan 12 17 8:39 PM

The Wonder Girls contract ends soon this month. The girls are reportedly looking at other companies.
Nothing is confirmed yet, but just warning of the possibility.

Bit surprised after Why So Lonely did so good, but it may be time to move on.

Quote    Reply   

#1004 post_url

Jan 13 17 1:13 AM

They have mentioned in multiple interviews that JYP's kinda shifted focus from them to TWICE and WINNER(?), so while yeah that gives them more freedom for themselves, it also probably means they aren't getting much help either. I wonder if they're gonna move as a group or just go their separate ways

Quote    Reply   

#1010 post_url

Feb 3 17 2:35 AM

I FEEL YOU DANCE VERSION PERFORMED *GROSS SOBBING*

Wishful thinking, but what if they invited Sunye and Sohee and maybe HyunA for a word back for their final single? Mega Wonder Girls reunion ;A;

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1013 post_url

Feb 11 17 1:04 PM

It's a great song to end their run. I can't believe it's over. It really sucks but at least we are getting some sort of closure. The cover is kinda bad though? As in I can only recognize Lim.

Quote    Reply   

#1016 post_url

Mar 10 17 4:15 AM

Gasp. An actual music video for an OST track??
Yeeun's had a steady solo career before the breakup, so I'm not surprised

Ooooh I'm digging the sound. Can't wait for this oneeee. Do we know what label she's on now?

Quote    Reply   

#1019 post_url

Mar 19 17 4:58 PM

Loving the sound, hard to believe it's an OST track tbh (although my other experience with OST tracks are usually some sort of tearjerking emoballad lolol)

Yeeun recently mentioned the reason for disbanding, stating that "We chose to [disband] because we really cared for one another and were looking out for each other.” She added, “More than being sad, I’m more excited for what is to come.”
(Also supposedly she's still not signed to a label?)
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/17/yeeun-discusses-reason-wonder-girls-disbandment/

Quote    Reply   

#1020 post_url

Mar 21 17 9:50 PM

Amoeba Culture news was denied by them. I think it said they were in talks.
It's sad, but JYP doesn't have the manpower to support more than a few groups.
Though if you ask me, it looks like they can only support two. Got7 and TWICE.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help