Remove this ad

#2421 post_url

Mar 8 17 3:55 AM

Gorgeous cover. Lol at them putting all the songs from the single on and we're still getting 9 new songs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#2423 post_url

Mar 9 17 10:46 AM

evilsin wrote:
Gorgeous cover. Lol at them putting all the songs from the single on and we're still getting 9 new songs.

that's one of the things i like about her. God forbid the day she starts releasing 10 track albums with 4 new songs like many artists do.

Quote    Reply   

#2424 post_url

Mar 9 17 4:50 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:

evilsin wrote:Gorgeous cover. Lol at them putting all the songs from the single on and we're still getting 9 new songs.

that's one of the things i like about her. God forbid the day she starts releasing 10 track albums with 4 new songs like many artists do.

Like the princess in your avatar lol

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#2427 post_url

Mar 20 17 10:28 AM

Futurechecka wrote:
Tabibito sounds really nice to me :-)

i agree, i can tell just from the preview that it's going to be a nice song, i can't wait to hear the rest of the previews.

Quote    Reply   

#2428 post_url

Mar 23 17 2:08 AM

Do any of you guys know where I can watch Dokomademo PV? in a good quality

I just realised the single came out 3 weeks ago and I haven't seen the video yet :O 

Quote    Reply   

#2430 post_url

Mar 24 17 1:42 PM

Thank you so much

The music video is so beautiful! and suits the song perfectly *_*
Actually, the song itself has so much potential! Too bad they are not trying to promote it more.
Music Station perf definitely helped, a lot, but some more would be really appreciated. 
Especially with Utopia coming out in less than 3 weeks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2431 post_url

Mar 26 17 1:45 AM

oh man, that US Miliyah concert is in 3 weeks! anyone else going? The sakura convention schedule is up now!

http://sakuracon.org/programming/schedule/

my flight arrives at 11AM on friday, which gives me about 4 hours to get into town, grab my admission badge, and head over to attend a panel titled "Who's Miliyah?" lol.

the concert itself is scheduled for saturday at 6:30PM, which they've blocked 2.5 hours for!! (which may consist of 90 minutes of seating lol) And a 1 hour autograph session scheduled immediately after.

and then there's another hour-long autograph session on sunday!

question is hmmm... what should I get autographed?? and will they let me take a pic?!?!?!

Quote    Reply   

#2435 post_url

Apr 10 17 8:52 PM

aw man, well in other news, I got my hands on this: 

one down, how many more to go??

so yah, looking forward to getting this signed this weekend! ^_^ but I'll also bring a copy of Heaven with me as a backup, or maybe get that signed too if I'm allowed at both autograph sessions!

Quote    Reply   

#2436 post_url

Apr 11 17 11:57 AM

Listened to the itunes preview and wow It's a very ballad driven album.  Polar opposite of "Liberty", but I think I'll like this album better than the last one though.

It reminds me a bit of her more older R&B work, but a lot of the songs sounds more aligned with the typical jpop ballads too. I can see the reaction being mixed because it sounds very safe for a Miliyah album. If you're looking for any edm bops or fast paced songs you definitely won't found them on here. 

Last Edited By: StillStanding Apr 11 17 12:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2438 post_url

Apr 11 17 10:16 PM

Calm Down People! Album is Out and is pretty good! Absolutely no song have caught my attention like crazy but a lot of them are really really pleasant, even from the very first time. Already listenned the album twice! Gonna listen to it a couple more times before posting my fav songs ;-)

Quote    Reply   

#2439 post_url

Apr 12 17 1:46 AM

p3ters wrote:
aw man, well in other news, I got my hands on this: 

one down, how many more to go??

so yah, looking forward to getting this signed this weekend! ^_^ but I'll also bring a copy of Heaven with me as a backup, or maybe get that signed too if I'm allowed at both autograph sessions!

Isn't there a list of all the ones released on her generasia page?

Quote    Reply   

#2440 post_url

Apr 12 17 2:44 AM

Listened to the full album and I really liked it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help