That's what I was implying with my first comment haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1762 post_url

Sep 12 16 10:40 PM

DeepFried wrote:
^
That's what I was implying with my first comment haha
I don't say this often as I feel opinion shouldn't take from something as if fact, so it has actually be something wrong or off for me to say something like this, but it's rather bad. 😂 She probably was creeped out and like, "Wtf". The preview alone scared me especially as it's sudden and loud (bad cut), and what follows simply wasn't for me (opinion). I was afraid to listen to the full, but decided maybe that was just an odd cut with poor quality (some previews use low quality or filters until releasing the official). Hearing the official full remix, there were better parts, but a lot of it's pretty bad in almost every way, from a disturbing video to out of sync overproduction; ntm a once again deafening opening.

Quote    Reply   

#1767 post_url

Oct 22 16 3:49 AM

I was wondering that too tbh! but considering Korea only shuffles through like 5 faces at a time...
Rewatching it, I don't think it's her. It seems too casual to have been her tbh
Also, I'm really wondering why the video is so short in comparison. They could've done so much. It feels more like a short version for YouTube's sake or a teaser...

Quote    Reply   

#1769 post_url

Jan 17 17 10:26 PM

There might be a Korean comeback next month, No confirmation from SM, but it seems likely.

Also in the news BoA is dating a Korean actor called Jon Won. It's been confirmed by both companies

Since Rain is getting married to Kim Tae Hee, I was thinking about her and the rest of the older generation of Kpop singers. So It's nice to hear an update on both fronts.

Quote    Reply   

#1770 post_url

Jan 18 17 3:41 AM

Yay for the new album! And that Jon Won looks real cute, good for her.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1771 post_url

Mar 2 17 10:33 PM

Meanwhile, she announced "BoA THE LIVE in Billboard Live" in May. BoA THE LIVE was great so I hope this one gets released in blu-ray/DVD. This is in Japan btw.

Quote    Reply   

#1772 post_url

Mar 9 17 5:05 PM

BoA is one of the hosts for Mnet Produce 101 for the boys version this year.
It wasn't until I saw the new Pick Me that I remembered. She's right at the beginning.

Quote    Reply   

#1775 post_url

Mar 10 17 4:41 PM

sora2522 wrote:
She's been doing a loooot of judging lately. Becoming the Korean Paula Abdul?

More like the Korean Xtina. Lot of judging but no new album... smiley: tired

Quote    Reply   

#1776 post_url

Mar 11 17 8:33 AM

^I hope you are one fucking-hard-working person and worked for your life-goal ever since you were a little child. If you are or ever were a BoA fan you should be ashamed to even say something like that, may it be a joke or not. The girl gave you double the amount of music in 10 years than most artist give you in a whole lifespan and I think it is her only right to focus on the stuff she wants to do right now - and even if she wouldn't have produced as much, it is her life and she can do what ever she likes with it. I strongly recommend you to delete that imprudent comment of yours.

Last Edited By: ThinkingOutLoud89 Mar 11 17 12:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1777 post_url

Mar 11 17 11:03 AM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^I hope you are one fucking-hard-working person and worked for your life-goal ever since you were a little child. If you are or ever were a BoA fand you should be ashamed to even say something like that, may it be a joke or not. The girl gave you double the amount of music in 10 years than most artist give you in a whole lifespan and I think it is her only right to focus on the stuff she wants to do right now - and even if she wouldn't have produced as much, it is her life and she can do what ever she likes with it. I strongly recommend you to delete that imprudent comment of yours.

.... Damn someone needs to calm their ass down big time.

Quote    Reply   

#1778 post_url

Mar 11 17 11:13 AM

^My bad, I'm really sorry

That was an angry reaction for getting only an english digital single for her 15th Anniversary in Japan and noticing we'll have an one hour live after those events have passed. I've been following her for over a decade, she was the first asian singer I've ever listened to so, I really admire her and I've been around long enough to know she's been through A LOT, but as a fan of her musical career, I can't help but feel just a little bit disappointed for the way things are after the English Album/IDENTITY era :/ But as a BoA fan, I'm glad she can do whatever she wants to do right now, she's worked to be in a comfortable position which allows her to try new things and so on...
(But, really, that girl spoiled us, or was demanded to, which is more likely...)

Thanks for the slap on the wrist, ThinkingOutLoud89

Quote    Reply   

#1779 post_url

Mar 11 17 12:19 PM

I'm sorry if I came across harsh but it is one thing I recently experienced among forums on Asian Musicians, but especially BoA. Many poster just don't think across the next corner and don't ask themselves what may be behind the lack of releases or the decisions that were made. Most of them are also pretty spoiled and just can't wait for more than a year to get new music - and when they voice their disappointment it always sounds imprudent. Western artist tend to take 3 to 5 years for 12 tracks, so everyone should just chill and wait.

But I'm also waiting for a new proper BoA release btw.!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help