Remove this ad

#1741 post_url

Mar 9 17 6:55 AM

2nd day on Oricon

Album
1. Koda Kumi - W FACE ~outside~ 11,830 + 4475 = 16,305
2. Koda Kumi - W FACE ~inside~ 11,812 + 4430 = 16,242

Apparently, the Mumo sales would only be included on the 3rd day - hope that lifts up the number a little
In saying that, the 2nd day is actually better than WOML - which was over 3k?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1742 post_url

Mar 9 17 6:55 AM

sora2522 wrote:
ARUTO wrote:
"Shhh" sounds a bit off in this album to me. I could live without that track here lol
I actually think it fits really well where it is lolol. Bassline > Shhh! > Bangarang > Wicked Girls all have that brass-intensive sound, so it felt kinda perfect putting them altogether there

Yeah, I know it fits musically, but dunno. Something feels off-putting everytime the song pops up. I've never been a big fan of it and always found it cheesy, so maybe that's why it feels misplaced to me lol

Quote    Reply   

#1745 post_url

Mar 9 17 11:35 AM

outside is slaying my soul so much, I'm trying to make cupcake grow on me...the rap part is awful, it could have been better without aklo, definitely the worst song of the bunch but I put it between w face and ultraviolet and they all flow nicley one after the other.

Quote    Reply   

#1746 post_url

Mar 9 17 11:41 AM

Seems like the japanese fans also prefer Outside

what the fuck with the sales
Woman you need to snatch that MSTA on the 17th. It's crucial

And as you can see by the sales numbers you chose the wrong song to promote. In case Ultraviolet.
So please, invest on Bassline

Last Edited By: Puta do Pop Mar 9 17 11:43 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1747 post_url

Mar 9 17 11:58 AM

I think the sales are going great, I wasn't even expecting a top 5 tbh. The album didn't have a proper single and is having little promotion. Plus Ultraviolet as a promo track is weak. So far I'm impressed it's doing better than WOML. The album is ranking also on ototoy: outside #2 and inside #3 today:

outside hi-res 24bit: http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/71503
inside hi-res 24bit: http://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/71502

Quote    Reply   

#1748 post_url

Mar 9 17 12:04 PM

I can't believe ~outside~ is doing way better in every japanese poll I've seen. I thought they would die for ~inside~, since it's more their kind of album.

Quote    Reply   

#1750 post_url

Mar 9 17 2:38 PM

Both albums are amazing! Think I would only change the order of "-outside-" tracklist. Maybe "Heartless" as the last track. Anyway, all 20 songs fits very well. Just sounds weird listening to "君想い" 'cause we know this song since 2014, lol.
Oh, and do you guys have already watched all other music videos?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1753 post_url

Mar 9 17 2:49 PM

Heartless is beautiful, I love the rawness in her vocals, it makes me feel sad :'(

Outside is obviously better. Inside is an okay album though, I love on my way and promise you !

I'm really shocked that Japan prefers Outside too smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#1754 post_url

Mar 9 17 3:29 PM

So  Outside and Inside are 13th and 14th ALBUMS?  or both as 13th?  
I think she released two albums to escape the cursed '13' ? lol. 

Quote    Reply   

#1755 post_url

Mar 9 17 3:32 PM

Puta do Pop wrote:
LINE LIVE
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/h1iRDffcUjc/

thanks to kinot. where is him?

btw they leaked the BDiso on baidu

It will take months to download all those gigabytes >.<   Panbaidu app now has some new rules so they are not allowing fast speed downlaods through their app.u should get premium for fast dl.  I betetr wait for my copy of the album lol. 

Quote    Reply   

#1759 post_url

Mar 9 17 7:13 PM

Bon Voyage was my favorite album, I didn't think she could record a better album bitut voila here it is, W Face Outside.
I'm listening to it (the fckn whole day), W Face and Bangerang are absolutely perfect (my 2017 version of Touch Down and LOL ❤)
9/10

Quote    Reply   

#1760 post_url

Mar 9 17 7:23 PM

Pillis wrote:
the rap part is awful, it could have been better without aklo

It's pretty much the same with Kumi's raps too...its generally not good. 

My favorite is Heartlesss for sure though, pleasantly surprised.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help