Remove this ad

#1641 post_url

Mar 2 17 1:13 PM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^horrid and lame selection, but I voted

These songs were the most voted in a previous poll where we tracked down the 5 most popular songs from each album and from the list of bsides etc...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1642 post_url

Mar 2 17 3:32 PM

I stand by my comments regarding Walk Of My Life. The album is a mess full of shouting and "rock", pure disappointment compared to what she's done in the past. Only three songs are good in my opinion, Like It/Walk Of My Life/Dance In The Rain. Piece in the Puzzle and House Party or whatever are not necessarily bad, but ugh. Bon Voyage shits all over it, and I loved that album and it's singles. I'm waiting for Outside, as songs like Bridget Song are not my thing and her recent vocals CANNOT save a long ballad like they used to. Her performance of You in The Artist was really good, the song sounds much better with her singing in her lower register, I'd take that over the songs we've heard so far from Inside. Hell, even On and On and it Ghouls wasn't bad, regardless of her vocals. W-Face's preview is the best thing I've heard out of this project so far and I'm hyped for the full version. Ultraviolet has grown on me, hopefully the full song is nice.

Quote    Reply   

#1643 post_url

Mar 2 17 7:37 PM

Puta do Pop wrote:
Yorokobi no kakera (Fragments of joy)

I kept looking for places where my heart would return anytime
Tired of the hurried days
I'm chasing clouds pushed by the wind, I suddenly think
I hope someone gently pushes me back

If you are such a self that can heal all you want, you are not afraid of the freezing season
Time will be dreaming again with a heartless and innocent voice

Fluttering my heart dances away
I can live while hurting
Even so, I still believe in the things I'm longing for

That day, that time, the gentle feelings one by one
I'll hold onto them like I'm never letting go twice

If you can remember straight for nothing, not for any reason
The wounds of that day, the traces of tears will turn into shining

I am looking for a fragment of joy with the feeling of not giving up
The wind of tomorrow will definitely lead to hope

Fluttering the cherry blossoms dance away
They will bring you sorrow softly
Let's walk spreading both hands
To the next season

喜びのかけら

​心が帰る場所をいつでも探し続けた
急ぎ足な日々に疲れて
風に押される雲を追いかけ ふと思うんだ
誰かそっと背中押してほしいなぁ

望み全て癒える そんな自分ならば 凍える季節も怖くはないのに
時は無情で無性な声でまた夢を見るのだろう

ひらひらと心舞い散って
傷つきながらも私生きるよ
それでも掴みたいと思うものを信じて

あの日、あの時、一つ一つの優しい気持ち
離さないように 二度とは捨てないように

誰の為でもなく、何の為でもなく 真っすぐな思い出できるのならば
あの日の傷も、涙の跡も 輝きに変わるだろう

諦めない気持ちを持って 喜びのかけら探してるよ
明日の風が降りってきっと希望に導くよ

ひらひらと桜舞い散って
悲しみをそっと連れてゆくよ
両手広げ歩いてゆこう
次の季節へと

image

Lol I love your posts with all those gifs

These lyrics are awesome. Thanks! This is just my kind of ballad, very soft, mature, no more shouting at the end. Nice melody and the song itself is pleasant to listen to

My only problem so far is with the MVs. But I think I'll just pass them this time cuz the music has been incredible so far.

Girl has worked for over 16 years anyway, bringing the best of her visually. Besides, her live performances have been offering almost the same quality. Shhh! and Cupcake lives for example, already perfect to see. More enjoyable than the PVs leaked imo.

Quote    Reply   

#1644 post_url

Mar 2 17 9:21 PM

Here the composers list for W FACE inside&outside:

W FACE ~outside~

1. W FACE 00:03:17
By Andrew Goldstein, Jesse St. John, Lola Blanc
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

2. Ultraviolet 00:03:43
Work: Sean Alexander
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

3. Insane 00:03:10
Written by: Che Pope, Ronny Svendsen, Anne Judith Wik, Rewan Riko, Claus Holm
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

4. Damn real 00:04:14
Lyrics: Koda Kumi
Composition: AVA1ANCHE, Ryohei Yamamoto

5. Heartless 00:03:35
Works: Lindy Robbins, Emanuel Kiriakou, Shanna Crooks
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

6. Bassline 00:03:17
Writer: Che Pope, Nemin Harambasic, Ronny Svendsen, Anne Judith Wik,
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

7. Shhh! 00:03:17
Work by Jamie Sellers
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

8. Bangerang 00:03:23
Writing: Viktoria Hansen, Levi Lennox
Lyrics: Koda Kumi

9. Wicked Girls 00:02:41
Lyrics: Yuka Otsuki, Kumi Koda
Composition: Yuka Otsuki

10. Cupcake feat.AKLO 00:02:13
Song: Kumi Koda, AKLO
Lyrics: Kumi Koda, AKLO

W FACE ~inside~

1. BRIDGET SONG 00:03:59
Lyrics: Hi-yunk 
Composition: Hi-yunk
Arrangement: Hi-yunk

2. Bring It On 00:03:08
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, BACK - ON
Composition: BACK-ON
Arrangement: BACK-ON

3. Yorokobi no Kakera 00:04:25
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, Morimoto Yasushiro
Composition: Yoshinori Mori
Arrangement: Masanori Shimada

4. Stand by you 00:05:49
Lyrics: Koda Kumi
Composition: Hi-yunk
Arrangement: Hi-yunk

5. Sukideshita 00:03:54
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, Inoue Shinjiro
Composition: Shinjiro Inoue
Arrangement: Atsushi Yuasa

6. Kimi Omoi 00:05:16
Lyrics: Kumi Koda, Yoko Katsukaya
Composition: Yoko Kuzatani, Mitsumi Shiokawa, SAYALA
Arrangement: Mitsumi Shiokawa, Shika Ichi

7. On my way 00:04:41
Lyrics: Koda Kumi 
Composition: Ryuji Yamamoto
Arrangement: Shinjiro Inoue

8. What's Up 00:03:19
Lyrics: Koda Kumi 
Composition: Kazuhiko Yamamoto
Arrangement: Kenichi Asozo , Hi-yunk

9. Promise you 00:04:37
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, Hi - yunk
Composition: Hi-yunk
Arrangement: Hi-yunk

10. My fun 00:04:02
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, CHARA
Composition: CHARA
Arrangement: CHARA

W FACE inside is 100% japanese work.

Last Edited By: Kaled Kalil Mar 2 17 9:25 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1645 post_url

Mar 3 17 2:31 AM

Not suprised by the compoasers at all. Glad we get a couple of DSign Music tracks. And Inoue Shinjiro! OMG! He's one of the most prolific avex composers, he did a lot of work for Tohoshinki, it's kinda weird he didn't work with Kumi before this.

Quote    Reply   

#1646 post_url

Mar 3 17 11:32 AM

Kaled Kalil wrote:
Here the composers list for W FACE inside&outside:


W FACE ~outside~


1. W FACE 00:03:17

By Andrew Goldstein, Jesse St. John, Lola Blanc

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


2. Ultraviolet 00:03:43

Work: Sean Alexander

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


3. Insane 00:03:10

Written by: Che Pope, Ronny Svendsen, Anne Judith Wik, Rewan Riko, Claus Holm

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


4. Damn real 00:04:14

Lyrics: Koda Kumi

Composition: AVA1ANCHE, Ryohei Yamamoto


5. Heartless 00:03:35

Works: Lindy Robbins, Emanuel Kiriakou, Shanna Crooks

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


6. Bassline 00:03:17

Writer: Che Pope, Nemin Harambasic, Ronny Svendsen, Anne Judith Wik,

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


7. Shhh! 00:03:17

Work by Jamie Sellers

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


8. Bangerang 00:03:23

Writing: Viktoria Hansen, Levi Lennox

Lyrics: Koda Kumi


9. Wicked Girls 00:02:41

Lyrics: Yuka Otsuki, Kumi Koda

Composition: Yuka Otsuki


10. Cupcake feat.AKLO 00:02:13

Song: Kumi Koda, AKLO

Lyrics: Kumi Koda, AKLO


W FACE ~inside~

1. BRIDGET SONG 00:03:59
Lyrics: Hi-yunk 
Composition: Hi-yunk
Arrangement: Hi-yunk


2. Bring It On 00:03:08
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, BACK - ON
Composition: BACK-ON
Arrangement: BACK-ON


3. Yorokobi no Kakera 00:04:25
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, Morimoto Yasushiro
Composition: Yoshinori Mori
Arrangement: Masanori Shimada


4. Stand by you 00:05:49
Lyrics: Koda Kumi
Composition: Hi-yunk
Arrangement: Hi-yunk


5. Sukideshita 00:03:54
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, Inoue Shinjiro
Composition: Shinjiro Inoue
Arrangement: Atsushi Yuasa


6. Kimi Omoi 00:05:16
Lyrics: Kumi Koda, Yoko Katsukaya
Composition: Yoko Kuzatani, Mitsumi Shiokawa, SAYALA
Arrangement: Mitsumi Shiokawa, Shika Ichi


7. On my way 00:04:41
Lyrics: Koda Kumi 
Composition: Ryuji Yamamoto
Arrangement: Shinjiro Inoue


8. What's Up 00:03:19
Lyrics: Koda Kumi 
Composition: Kazuhiko Yamamoto
Arrangement: Kenichi Asozo , Hi-yunk


9. Promise you 00:04:37
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, Hi - yunk
Composition: Hi-yunk
Arrangement: Hi-yunk


10. My fun 00:04:02
Lyrics: Koda Kumi, CHARA
Composition: CHARA
Arrangement: CHARA


W FACE inside is 100% japanese work.

This is beautiful, it's a full thought out album. Can't wait to listen to "My fun" i love chara <3

Last Edited By: ahtohtjpc Mar 3 17 1:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1649 post_url

Mar 3 17 11:02 PM

evilsin wrote:
Not suprised by the compoasers at all. Glad we get a couple of DSign Music tracks. And Inoue Shinjiro! OMG! He's one of the most prolific avex composers, he did a lot of work for Tohoshinki, it's kinda weird he didn't work with Kumi before this.

He did "Hey baby!". Hopefully his new song is as good as that was.

Quote    Reply   

#1650 post_url

Mar 4 17 5:40 AM

Pillis wrote:
ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^horrid and lame selection, but I voted

These songs were the most voted in a previous poll where we tracked down the 5 most popular songs from each album and from the list of bsides etc...

I know! it wasn't directed towards you - I'm angry at the votrs that overlooked a lot of gems for stupid single tracks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1651 post_url

Mar 4 17 6:24 AM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:

Pillis wrote:
ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:^horrid and lame selection, but I voted

These songs were the most voted in a previous poll where we tracked down the 5 most popular songs from each album and from the list of bsides etc...

I know! it wasn't directed towards you - I'm angry at the votrs that overlooked a lot of gems for stupid single tracks

Yeah I know some songs that I voted didn't make it to the finals as well. Overall the top 20 as of now is good but voters are mainly from western countries so we want to wait to get more japanese voters to publish the results. I'm very surprised that Shake Hip is getting so much attention, I've always thought that it was pretty bad. Anyway, I think we will have the Spotify Playlist ready in a week. You can start following our Spotify account now here: https://open.spotify.com/user/koda_kumi_italian_fc

Last Edited By: Pillis Mar 4 17 6:48 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1653 post_url

Mar 4 17 7:46 AM

Oh gosh I wish people would stop voting for that song lol! If I need to present 20 "best of" kind of songs to a person who doesn't know Kuuchan, Shake Hip would be on the bottom of my list. But that's democracy for you lol! It's still great having so many countries voting for this poll!

Quote    Reply   

#1654 post_url

Mar 4 17 8:17 AM

Hmm I thought Shake Hip is pretty much her upbeat style and was perfect choice - pink spider and lovely on the other hand are much weaker.
I wished for more album tracks instead of singles/promos though.

Quote    Reply   

#1658 post_url

Mar 4 17 11:36 PM

BASSLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MV OMGG  This is it!   I always knew diva would never let down image  Bassline Ima Sugu Hoshiii

Last Edited By: Ginko Mar 4 17 11:38 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1660 post_url

Mar 5 17 12:21 AM

it all sounds so good!!! T__T

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help