Remove this ad

#1561 post_url

Feb 18 17 3:40 PM

This sounds like you guys heard the full song or something, I only heard the clips and what not. I guess I missed out on a radio rip of it? I only heard the radio rip of UV.

Hmm, I will have to find this one then, maybe my mind will change after hearing it thoroughly. I DO love Ai Wo Tomenaide and Koishikute.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1562 post_url

Feb 18 17 5:39 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
This sounds like you guys heard the full song or something, I only heard the clips and what not. I guess I missed out on a radio rip of it? I only heard the radio rip of UV.

Hmm, I will have to find this one then, maybe my mind will change after hearing it thoroughly. I DO love Ai Wo Tomenaide and Koishikute.

Here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1536759543008324&id=620479391303015

Quote    Reply   

#1563 post_url

Feb 18 17 5:49 PM

I totally agree that budget PVs can still look good, it mostly depends on the director. If he has a clear and interesting vision then he can do wonders even on the budget. I think I notice the overall decline in great PVs in general, maybe some new acts try to impress, but usually it feels like people shoot anything just for the sake of having a PV. Who knows, maybe Kuu herself doesn't bother that much nowadays considering she shot way over a 100 videos.

Quote    Reply   

#1564 post_url

Feb 18 17 7:32 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:

so you judge a full song from a 5 second preview? (btw on the link provided you can find both songs)

Anyway, yea i agree with what others are saying, this song feels more... singed? and less yelled? (haha pardon my english :P) it is beautiful indeed, and i like promise you too

Quote    Reply   

#1565 post_url

Feb 19 17 12:59 PM

I don't mind low budget MV's if they are made well. TOUCH-DOWN Was a very cool MV cos it had a lot of cool , sexy , slaying diva shots in it. I Totally disagree that it was a boring mv :/ it was a great, Wonderful MV!
and yeah, I'm not so happy about first two  W-FACE MV's cos they are not that powerful for an album promotion. well,  let's see what comes next.

Still Watching this in 2017 image and not even bored a bit..

Last Edited By: Ginko Feb 19 17 1:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1568 post_url

Feb 19 17 6:46 PM

I hate how unfinished TOUCH DOWN looks, the floor lines, how the white background isn't correctly bright, it's very amateurish. I mean, not even her face is edited as usually is... It's clear that after Fatima Robinson leaked the video, she didn't even bother touch the video once again.

As I said in AHS, making a dance only PV, you have two options basically: looking drop dead gorgeous, like Megumi no Hito, or adding some random and interesting beauty shots, like SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA and TOUCH DOWN (love those scenes with the panther), and sadly that's not the case for Ultraviolet.

Quote    Reply   

#1570 post_url

Feb 19 17 8:55 PM

Kaled Kalil wrote:
As I said in AHS, making a dance only PV, you have two options basically: looking drop dead gorgeous, like Megumi no Hito, or adding some random and interesting beauty shots, like SHOW ME YOUR HOLLA and TOUCH DOWN (love those scenes with the panther), and sadly that's not the case for Ultraviolet.

Really? She looks amazing in "Ultraviolet" imo, while her "Megumi no Hito" look is just meh. BUt I guess it depends on if you prefer trashy Kuu or classy Kuu lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1571 post_url

Feb 19 17 9:19 PM

The outfit is cool, is very her style, but the hair... It's worse than that awful 2009 mullet. I'm all in for braids, but not like that.

I don't like this look ever since she posted this picture.

I do like trashy Kuu, but not like this. haha

Quote    Reply   

#1573 post_url

Feb 20 17 1:51 AM

I don't think her style is bad in UV PV. Not the best hair, but the style is consistent and she looks great nevertheless. And even though I don't like all of her choices, I love that she's always trying different things.

Quote    Reply   

#1576 post_url

Feb 20 17 1:30 PM

ahtohtjpc wrote:
thank you Puta do Pop ! queen of live mic feeds lol. The drums on moon crying makes it sound like it's a more upbeat song :P
*waits for the epic EDM drop* LOLOL*

Quote    Reply   

#1580 post_url

Feb 22 17 2:49 AM

@PutaDoPop ah i see, thank you ^^ Btw, anyone know the pw of that bridget song MV on baidu? I tried it (awc9 aic9 etc) but no one correct =,=

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help