Remove this ad

#1321 post_url

Jan 25 17 10:09 PM

evilsin wrote:
when the demo of JUST THE WAY YOU ARE surfaced it sounded identical to her version.

I discovered how intense the sampling was for this one when the alarm went off on my sister's blackberry and i was all "Why the hell do you have a Koda Kumi song on your Blackberry?"
It is identical.

As for Golden Touch, I thought this was known. It's been used a couple times in runway shows I've been involved in starting from about a year ago until now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1324 post_url

Jan 29 17 2:33 PM

It just says 'new song' and it states that the release date is TBA. If it is a single then it'll be a 5th one this era not counting Christmas Wish, which is a while since we had that many singles.

Quote    Reply   

#1326 post_url

Jan 30 17 10:53 PM

Hmm hopefully it's a single, would be nice to get an announcement with an album shortly following too, or even if it's just a main promo track for the upcoming album
It feels like forever since _genic was out

Quote    Reply   

#1330 post_url

Feb 1 17 11:10 PM

New tour items up online in a couple of hours

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1332 post_url

Feb 6 17 9:44 AM

I think that's a rhetorical question?

In an magazine interview berore the tour started she said she planned to do 'one tour, one hundred shows' and now like Sherezade she's doing 100 + 1 nights.
Would you rather be there when she hits her first century, or for the tour finale 'Namie 101'? (I want THAT T-shirt)

Even more randomly, I just found out there is a namie frog!? 

Quote    Reply   

#1333 post_url

Feb 6 17 12:57 PM

duncan wrote:
I think that's a rhetorical question?
In an magazine interview berore the tour started she said she planned to do 'one tour, one hundred shows' and now like Sherezade she's doing 100 + 1 nights.
Would you rather be there when she hits her first century, or for the tour finale 'Namie 101'? (I want THAT T-shirt)

..... Who are you talking to?

Quote    Reply   

#1334 post_url

Feb 15 17 7:10 PM

I really hope her next release to be an album and not another single. The new song could be for the album, who knows. I'll pray for it to happen

Quote    Reply   

#1337 post_url

Feb 18 17 4:58 AM

Yeah I agree with sora, not really sure how I feel about it

Can't tell if it's because we only got 15 seconds or if it just seems to be a bit of a ~vanilla~ pop song

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1339 post_url

Feb 18 17 9:42 PM

TBH, I'm into what seems like Namie's move into bubblegum pop (Chit Chat, Show Me What You Got, Christmas Wish, etc). Give me those diabetes jams!

Quote    Reply   

#1340 post_url

Feb 19 17 12:00 AM

I get a similar vibe to Go Round, which I really really liked.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help