Remove this ad

#1521 post_url

Feb 15 17 6:14 AM

Tenso is cheaper anyway and I can avoid paying import tax changing the price of the package.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1522 post_url

Feb 15 17 9:07 AM

All the covers are out: http://rhythmzone.net/koda/discography/

More information about the album: total of 5 tie-ins; My fun was produced by Chara and AKLO is the only featuring of the album.

Tracklist of the DVD:
01 Ultraviolet -MUSIC VIDEO-
02 Insane -MUSIC VIDEO-
03 Bassline -MUSIC VIDEO-
04 Wicked Girls -MUSIC VIDEO-
05 BRIDGET SONG -MUSIC VIDEO-
06 Promise you -MUSIC VIDEO-

4 songs from outside and two from inside.

Quote    Reply   

#1527 post_url

Feb 15 17 11:12 AM

Puta do Pop wrote:

Ginko wrote:
Fingers crossed for W-FACE or  Bangerang  MV , those songs are too dope to not have a MV 

I don't need MVs for -inside-

We already know one of the MVs is Kimiomoi and now BRIDGET SONG
please let the rest be these

W FACE
Ultraviolet
Bassline
Bangerang

I'd love that as well image though, one or two ballad MV's isn't that bad.   still hoping for background movie of bangerang or W-FACE. I'm sure we'll get some again this year.

Last Edited By: Ginko Feb 15 17 12:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1528 post_url

Feb 15 17 11:23 AM

No MV for Bangerang or W FACE
Queen of chosing wrong songs...
I still cant digest the fact Driving never had a PV while JUST THE WAY YOU ARE..
The latter is forgotten while the first is still popular

Quote    Reply   

Reminiscence

#1529 post_url

Feb 15 17 11:24 AM

Eh, the other covers could have been better. I was expecting them to be more similar with the CD+DVD, but go figure. I'll still buy the CD+Blu-ray combo.

Quote    Reply   

#1530 post_url

Feb 15 17 1:39 PM

She has 16 tracks in Bon Voyage and 9 music videos, but just 6 here... Girl, you better surprise us with WFACE video!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1532 post_url

Feb 15 17 3:06 PM

Well, some people can not be satisfied, no matter what you do. There are 6 new music videos we have never seen before, 4 music videos are from outside (only 2 from inside which I am sure will be more appreciated in Japan) and it seems she really left behind her cute kawai pop songs which can be very irritating at times... yeah, the covers could have been better, but I am still happy because I was pretty sure that each edition would get the same cover. My favorite previews: insane, Bangerang, Bassline, Wicked Girls, Heartless.. and I love Ultraviolet, On My Way, Promise you, Cup Cake and Shhh! in full. To me it is enough that Ultraviolet, insane and Promise you get a music video! There are 20 songs in total and I still think they made a good choice (imagine if they decided on a music video for Bring it on, Yorokobi no kakera or What's up instead... they all sound good, but there are much better songs/previews)

Quote    Reply   

#1533 post_url

Feb 15 17 5:30 PM

This project also has 7 PVs with Kimi Omoi being outside the album. It's actually better tha Bon Voyage which only two brand new music videos were included.

Quote    Reply   

#1534 post_url

Feb 15 17 5:30 PM

Honestly considering the initial preview, I can see W FACE not getting a PV. It seems like it would be a killer album track with no video but an amazing debut performance (don't prove me wrong Kuu). +1 on Driving being scorned for JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (which I do love...BUT MAKE A VIDEO FOR DRIVING GDIT)
The covers are pretty alright. Kinda wish they were a little more different, especially with ~outside~ between the CD-only and the Blu-Ray...

Quote    Reply   

#1535 post_url

Feb 15 17 9:33 PM

Driving did have an MV, it was just never released. I mentioned it awhile back that she has a few music videos for songs that were never released, another notable one was the decision at the last minute to change the single from Heat to Chase because they felt it would work more in terms of sales (hence why the cover looks NOTHING like the actual music video of Chase).

Source is my cousin who used to work for avex.

Quote    Reply   

#1536 post_url

Feb 16 17 1:55 AM

The covers are fine, unimaginative, but fine. She's a gorgeous woman and it's enough for me. Glad we have 6 brand new videos and none of those are for Kimi Omoi (which already has one), BRING IT ON or Shhh! which would've been weird at this point.

I believe it's not avex's prerogative to waste money and resources, perhaps we'll see PV for Driving sometime. Maybe they'll do something like SNSD's Dancing Queen, which would be amazing. And then again, Kumi is not Nicole Scherzinger to scrap whole albums, still she might hold on to some for the right time.

Quote    Reply   

#1537 post_url

Feb 16 17 3:56 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Driving did have an MV, it was just never released. I mentioned it awhile back that she has a few music videos for songs that were never released, another notable one was the decision at the last minute to change the single from Heat to Chase because they felt it would work more in terms of sales (hence why the cover looks NOTHING like the actual music video of Chase).

Source is my cousin who used to work for avex. smile.gif
WELL THEY NEED TO FIX THAT NOW

Quote    Reply   

#1540 post_url

Feb 16 17 7:33 PM

Previews from Ultraviolet and BRIDGET SONG:

Meh... Love her look on BRIDGET SONG, but both are too "low budget" to my taste.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help