Remove this ad

#1001 post_url

Feb 1 17 10:15 AM

logo is evolving!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1003 post_url

Feb 1 17 6:04 PM

Wow, she looks almost unrecognizable in the first cover (I can't tell if it's the lenses or the hair?), but the second cover is STUNNING. I really need to catch up on her stuff, haven't listened to her stuff since REAL tbh

Quote    Reply   

#1006 post_url

Feb 2 17 10:26 AM

Girl needs to get rid of those awful lenses she's wearing lately. They just ruin the pic imo.

The songs are ok, but it's been a while since she impressed me with something so I hope the new album delivers...

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#1007 post_url

Feb 12 17 8:42 AM

The PV is avaiable at her official youtube (region blocked).
But anyway, it's really well done, aka average love story, she can't stop thinking of him etc, ... but she smiles so many times!!
Her smile and happyness brings life to the video!
Fits well to the song!

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#1009 post_url

Feb 28 17 4:30 AM

NEW ALBUM

TOUGH
2017.3.22 RELEASE!!

アルバム情報
タイトル:TOUGH
仕様/品番/価格
初回盤:CD+DVD AICL-3292~3293 ¥3,800(TAX IN)
通常盤: CD AICL-3294 ¥3,000(TAX IN)
CD収録曲数:全14曲
DVD:「THE ACOUSTIC 2016~MIKA NAKASHIMA 1st Premium Tour~」@NHKホールライブ
■CD
M1. 花束 ※フジテレビ系木曜ドラマ「オトナ女子」主題歌
M2. Forget Me Not ※映画「ボクの妻と結婚してください。」主題歌
M3. 恋をする ※「DHC [F1]スキンケア」CMタイアップ曲
M4. Figther ※映画『アメイジング・スパイダーマン2』日本語吹き替え版テーマソング
M5. TOUGH
M6. 僕が死のうと思ったのは
M7. ビルカゼスイミングスクールfeat. SALU ※スマホアクションRPG「追憶の青」イメージソング
M8. MISSING YOU
M9. 愛詞(あいことば) ※MBS・TBS系全国ネット「宇宙戦艦ヤマト2199」エンディングテーマ
M10. indigo ※NHK岡山放送局「インディゴの恋人」主題歌
M11. 愛の歌 ※TBS系金曜ドラマ「表参道高校合唱部!」オリジナルソング
M12. ベストフレンド
M13. Gift  ※TBS系テレビ全国ネット「CDTV」オープニングテーマ
M14. Alone ※読売テレビ・日本テレビ系スペシャルドラマ「愛を乞うひと」主題歌

■DVD 
「THE ACOUSTIC 2016~MIKA NAKASHIMA 1st Premium Tour~[email protected]

■アルバムダイジェストムービー情報
中島美嘉 2017.3.22 RELEASE NEW ALBUMU「TOUGH」全曲紹介ダイジェストムービー
URL

その他、特典情報などはオフシャルホームページをご覧下さい。
http://www.mikanakashima.com/information/

Quote    Reply   

#1010 post_url

Feb 28 17 6:15 AM

Way to put all songs released 4 years ago on the album and have only 4 new tracks, a Mika album indeed. The covers are pretty.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1012 post_url

Feb 28 17 11:00 AM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
I count three, alone was released some month ago

Yeah, and apparently 'indigo' was released in some form as well. 2 new songs! Only BoA managed to release and album with 1 as far as I know.

Quote    Reply   

#1013 post_url

Mar 1 17 4:07 AM

oh mika... it's not the first time she's done this. she clearly doesn't like recording music that often.

also, are the Fighter / Gift songs solo versions?

Quote    Reply   

#1015 post_url

Mar 2 17 5:54 PM

Such a disapointment, honestly I'm starting to be fep up with her release pattern. 4 years of waiting for 2 songs, and they're not even that great...
At least the covers are nice...

Quote    Reply   

#1016 post_url

Mar 21 17 1:49 PM

Just heard the new album. It feels more like a collection than an original album, like BoA's Who's Back.

The album is nice and the new songs are good, too, but it felt kind of messed with everything throwed together in a random setlist.

Quote    Reply   

#1018 post_url

Mar 22 17 3:41 AM

^ What kind of question is this? Of course he wouldn't say that the tracklist was a mess of singles thrown together with couple of new songs if he didn't know they were singles, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#1019 post_url

Mar 22 17 9:21 AM

^because it sounded like the album is bad of the fact that there are many singles on it. - which is actually not true. So excuse me please.

I actually think that "WHO'S BACK" for example is one of BoAs best albums, and I haven't listened to Mikas latest singles because everyone knew it would happen, so to me everything is new and makes a solid album - despite that, it is much weaker than than REAL and especially STAR.

Quote    Reply   

#1020 post_url

Mar 22 17 9:30 AM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^because it sounded like the album is bad of the fact that there are many singles on it. - which is actually not true. So excuse me please.

I actually think that "WHO'S BACK" for example is one of BoAs best albums, and I haven't listened to Mikas latest singles because everyone knew it would happen, so to me everything is new and makes a solid album - despite that, it is much weaker than than REAL and especially STAR.

Except raito7 didn't say it was bad =)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help