Remove this ad

#1421 post_url

Jan 30 17 2:52 AM

I'm sorry, so are you going to write an essay about kumi using bitch her new song and how its not ok?? 😞

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1422 post_url

Jan 30 17 5:10 AM

chewyz wrote:
I'm sorry, so are you going to write an essay about kumi using bitch her new song and how its not ok??

😞

If she calls herself a 'bitch' or uses 'yas bitch' meme (which is a bit cringy) then it's fine, because she can call herself whatever she wants to and it can be used in a somewhat appropriated endearing meaning. Still we don't know the whole context of the song yet.

People in this thread said that she's "our bitch" and that her cute cheerful side is a "bitch". These are deragatory uses and excuse me for not liking it when one of my favorite singers is being called a bitch.

How about that for an essay?

Quote    Reply   

#1423 post_url

Jan 30 17 6:38 AM

BITCH  - Beautiful, Intelligent ,Talented, Charming, Hot.  and I really hope 60th SINGLE Won't be a digatal release before the album.  I want it to have a proper release. summer is  totally great timing.

Last Edited By: Ginko Jan 30 17 6:56 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1425 post_url

Jan 30 17 7:07 AM

I personally wouldn't rely on the official site for this, as e.g. Shhh! covers weren't updated as well. And having just two covers totally fits the theme.

Quote    Reply   

#1427 post_url

Jan 30 17 9:08 AM

Mmmm different covers would be nice as always but I really feel the concept doesn't leave much room for multiple covers and I bet it wuould be a pain for extreme collectors gathering 3 copies for each album. We just have to wait..I really wanna hear some other preview!

Quote    Reply   

#1428 post_url

Jan 30 17 9:41 AM

Ginko wrote:
BITCH  - Beautiful, Intelligent ,Talented, Charming, Hot.

Then say she's all those things rather than call her names.

Quote    Reply   

#1429 post_url

Jan 30 17 11:16 AM

evilsin wrote:

Ginko wrote:
BITCH  - Beautiful, Intelligent ,Talented, Charming, Hot.

Then say she's all those things rather than call her names.

I'm creating an account just to tell you you are SUCH a wet blanket. That's how annoying you are.

Quote    Reply   

#1430 post_url

Jan 30 17 2:22 PM

RicH wrote:
I think we'll get the same concepts but with different face expressions... like smiling crying etc.

great idea
i like that

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1432 post_url

Jan 30 17 4:46 PM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^I don't think so since you would have to buy the same version twice to get the whole picture.

do you need the whole picture? or the music inside
if you do need the picture, then their marketing strategy still works

Quote    Reply   

#1434 post_url

Jan 30 17 6:36 PM

wow this picture looks like it is already 10 years old.. she looks very young! must be the light makeup.

it somehow looks like an "kingdom" outtake picture

Quote    Reply   

#1436 post_url

Jan 30 17 8:58 PM

I am screaming! Cannot freaking wait for this album right now! And I hope that new FEVER will give us some more unreleased songs and music videos!

Quote    Reply   

#1437 post_url

Jan 30 17 10:05 PM

There is no new material for the new pachinko so far. Some CG live performances, but nothing really interesting. It's based on her live performances only.

Quote    Reply   

#1438 post_url

Jan 30 17 10:22 PM

Kaled Kalil wrote:
There is no new material for the new pachinko so far. Some CG live performances, but nothing really interesting. It's based on her live performances only.

those were uploaded in december. who knows now?

Quote    Reply   

#1439 post_url

Jan 30 17 10:32 PM

I know, but no, this is the content for the machine and they wont add more things as far as I know: https://chonborista.com/pachinko/sankyo/30667/

Live performances:
you, Koishikute, Suki de, Ai no Uta, Ai wo tomenaide and walk.

PVs:
Cutie Honey, Lick me, Dance In The Rain and Ai wo Tomenaide.

CG Performances:
Butterfly and Dreaming Now!

Legend Live was the only one with new material anyway, so... (Love Romance had a random Brave PV, but that's it).

Last Edited By: Kaled Kalil Jan 30 17 10:40 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1440 post_url

Jan 30 17 10:58 PM

The main line of the concept is ふたつが重なり私になれる ("two overlapping sides of me become one" or more literal "I get used to two overlapping sides of me"). That's why it makes so much sense to only have to covers, cause like that no matter which version of inside and outside you're buying, you always get one full picture, one full Kumi.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help