#1401 post_url

Jan 27 17 1:59 PM

Hope so. UNIVERSE never got an MV tho

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

RicH

#1402 post_url

Jan 27 17 2:19 PM

....and if not, we might get some live-screen background MVs in the future like Lippy, Black Candy, and Crank Tha Bass.
So many new songs, after all!!

Quote    Reply   

#1405 post_url

Jan 28 17 4:25 AM

Giving me "Super Good, Super Bad" flashbacks. They should've packed both albums just like Yamapi's. Same concept, a "lighter full of happy and cheerful songs, with the aggressive full of dance and club songs B album". In this case, Kumi knows how to deliver bangers (something that couldn't be said about Yamashita back in the day), and I'm here for all of it. "Inside" better be full of "Anata Dake Ga" type of songs, otherwise I'm skipping that shit. No time for feelings, deep meanings, cutesy crap. I want the dancing Kuu to leave that overly cheerful bitch and her "edgy rocker chick" sister behind, BEHIND.

Quote    Reply   

#1407 post_url

Jan 28 17 6:42 AM

Inside Fishbowl was dope and the video was cool. I love Rock Kumi but I could really live without her cute character. I like cheerful rockish songs like poppin love cocktail, bring it on, life so good but can't stand her cute stuff like everyday, birthday eve, wonderland...but strangely I like Melting and Bambi which are indeed cutesy pop songs mostly hated here.

Quote    Reply   

#1408 post_url

Jan 28 17 9:43 AM

It would also be amazing if she performed both albums on her next tour! I think they were supposed to release the 60th single early 2017 but they decided to go with this double album concept instead.

Quote    Reply   

#1409 post_url

Jan 28 17 10:04 AM

Probably the double album concept came alive as she's recorded so many songs since early 2016 and I prefer a shorter 10 songs tracklist so 2 albums is a great idea in my opinion, the discs will be more cohesive and shorter so I hope filler quality songs won't affect the listening process. And of course she's gonna perfrom songs from each album, usually she perform about 16 songs from her new albums, maybe she'll skip shhh, cupcake and kimi omoi so I am sure she has enough space to perform most of the original material on tour plus some old fan favourites and deep cuts. I'm definitely attending this year's tour, everything seem so promising.

Quote    Reply   

#1410 post_url

Jan 28 17 10:01 PM

I need to see the other covers already! Dx I'm so torn between decisions.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1411 post_url

Jan 29 17 2:17 AM

For those waiting for other covers - there probably won't be any. The FC bundles as well as all editions on amazon.jp have the same two covers listed for all editions.

Quote    Reply   

#1413 post_url

Jan 29 17 2:40 PM

Can we not call her a bitch please? Leave it for you gay pals, ok.

I'm sure the most 'cute' song that can be on this album sounds like Gimme U or LIFE so GOOD!!. And it would be very unlikely that all the editions have the same covers.

Quote    Reply   

#1414 post_url

Jan 29 17 8:04 PM

Alright you dumb hoe, I'm not going to on a rant about gay rights and blah blah blah, but your dumb little Stan ass is assuming that using the word "bitch" = homosexual person. I don't mind you asking (without @ me, of course) to stop using the word. I understand that IT IS offensive to some people, and I could've easily ignored you had your dumb ass not add that little comment afterwards. So guess what? I'll keep writing the word BITCH as many times as I please. Block me, report me of whatever the F your sensitive ass wants to do, imma keep using BITCH, OK BITCH? These bitch ass bitches trying to make assumptions about bitches up in this bitch. Koda is my bitch though.

Quote    Reply   

#1418 post_url

Jan 30 17 12:53 AM

Corvina wrote:
For those waiting for other covers - there probably won't be any. The FC bundles as well as all editions on amazon.jp have the same two covers listed for all editions.
Her official website page for it says 'Now Printing' for the other editions though

Quote    Reply   

#1420 post_url

Jan 30 17 2:03 AM

FokinRG you were the second person to say this.
Urgh, 'bitch' is derogatory to women in general, not just Kumi. Gays have taken it as their own with the rise of drag race, but it's still not okay to use it in relation to women. I can see that in your case it's easier to throw a tantrum than have a discussion about this. Oh well, stay pressed, I guess.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help