Remove this ad

#1361 post_url

Jan 26 17 10:44 PM

Anyone know if there is going to be a bundle which contains both albums?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Reminiscence

#1362 post_url

Jan 26 17 11:07 PM

I logged onto the Koda Gumi shop and they are doing the bundle for both albums. Not sure what the special item is yet if it comes with one.

EDIT: OMG THAT PREVIEW! YAAAAASS!

Last Edited By: Reminiscence Jan 26 17 11:11 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#1363 post_url

Jan 26 17 11:23 PM

OMG that song is amazing like WHOA!!
Double album lotssss of songs gurl worked hard !!!
So proud of her <3

the preview is on FIRE!!

Quote    Reply   

#1366 post_url

Jan 27 17 12:45 AM

Alright alright I don't normally do previews but y'all keep yapping about this one, I guess I'll give it a liste--

"Yass bitch yass bitch yass bitch. Slay."

........brb, I need to go to the nearest wig store because she just snatched my weave....

Quote    Reply   

#1367 post_url

Jan 27 17 1:35 AM

I wonder what are the titles of two other remaining MV's.  these already confirmed , hope the rest is  from 'Outside' 
W-Face  
Bring it on 
On My Way 
Promise You 

Quote    Reply   

#1370 post_url

Jan 27 17 1:45 AM

If somone asks where is evilsin, I'm in the cemetary buried 6 feet underground and my tombstone reads "he loved Koda Kumi, she slayed him". This is too fucking much!

But seriously, I knew she might pull something of the sort, but not 2 freaking albums all at once! Remember all those 4 A-side singles!? Remember the 12 singles project!? Remember PVs for all the songs on the album freaking TWICE!? Remember coupling a studio album with a best one!? And now we have 2 albums on the same day. Queen of marketing.

The covers are fine if a little too simple. The preview sound very delicious. Someone will call it trend-chasing, I call it unexpected. We're finally getting BRING IT ON which pretty weird considering we first heard it even before WALK OF MY LIFE. Hey and Cupcake is here as well (it should feature CupCakke just for the lolz). The teased Promise you is here too? And Kimi Omoi, huh? Still whole 15 "breand new" songs.

And WTF does W Face even mean? Woman's face or...?

Last Edited By: evilsin Jan 27 17 1:48 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1372 post_url

Jan 27 17 1:54 AM

Ginko wrote:
And WTF does W Face even mean? Woman's face or...?

Double Face? 

Oh god, of course, thank you! I would have never guessed, even though the answer is right here, haha.

Quote    Reply   

#1373 post_url

Jan 27 17 1:57 AM

It's pronounced "Double Face".
A very clever way to use the Japanese language actually.
Would have been even better without the inside and outside imo.

Man, I love it! It's even better than I thought it would be!

Quote    Reply   

#1374 post_url

Jan 27 17 2:10 AM

I love synths in W-Face preview  so much!   I hope in 'Outside' there will be more songs with synths or electro sound.
Ultraviolet, Insane , Bassline , Bangergang and Heartless pretty badasss titles so i hope they are electro.

Quote    Reply   

#1376 post_url

Jan 27 17 2:37 AM

I guess, the duality of the concept is more meant like the soft, positive side (happy, cheerful, loving) and the strong , negative side (aggressive, decided).

To sum it up (quoting myself):
The theme is Two-sidedness or Duality
-ふたつが重なり私になれる。-
Two overlapping sides of me become one.

W FACE ~inside~ contains songs from ballads to light pop songs, the emotional side. W FACE ~outside~ contains a variation of sounds, from dance tracks to Hip Hop/R&B and also one ballad sung with a simple piano - the aggressive side.

Last Edited By: Corvina Jan 27 17 3:05 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1378 post_url

Jan 27 17 3:19 AM

6 MV both are the same on the 2 DVD/BR babe -- NOW WAAAAAAAIIIIIT MY COMEBACK IS SOMETHING CUZ I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT KIND OF PREVIEW I CAN HEAR HER SINNNNNNNNNG NOT SHOUT LIKE SHE USED TO DO OMGGGGGG !!!!! WHEN THAT BEAT KICKS IN >>>>>>>>>> HER KIND OF RELEASES >>>>>>>

Quote    Reply   

#1380 post_url

Jan 27 17 4:02 AM

The production is FIRE. Sorry but it actually sounds like what HURRICANE needed to be. Ready for Kumiko Koda OS 12.0 And I missed her SINGING VOICE SO MUCH OMG I cant believe it. Yas bitch SLAY

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help