Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#1261 post_url

Dec 19 16 11:54 PM

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^it leaked 2 days ago

The real thing? The song was only released today.

I had someone buy the cake for me awhile back. They'll be picking it up today. I will post the song if no one else does.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1262 post_url

Dec 20 16 1:22 AM

NATE wrote:

セブンネット限定販売!
安室奈美恵さんが歌うCMソング「Christmas Wish」を
オルゴール曲にした、飛び出すクリスマスカードです。

限定10,000枚、インテリアにもなるラグジュアリーなカードです!

サイズ:208mm×146mm(開封前)

※こちらの商品はお一人様3点までになります

The description reads clearly to me.

Could you imagine if Japanese reading comprehension was selective based on who was reading the text? :O 

As I used google translate for the page:
Seven Net Limited Sale!
Namie Amuro singing song "Christmas Wish" to sing
It is a Christmas card that pops out in a music box song.
Wasn't as clear to me as it might've been to you  

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1263 post_url

Dec 20 16 1:53 AM

Skarsgard wrote:
NATE wrote:

セブンネット限定販売!

※こちらの商品はお一人様3点までになります

Could you imagine if Japanese reading comprehension was selective based on who was reading the text? :O 

Seven Net Limited Sale!

Okay, but you blamed the description for being unclear and not your lack of Japanese comprehension.

Quote    Reply   

#1264 post_url

Dec 20 16 5:00 AM

NATE wrote:

Skarsgard wrote:

NATE wrote:

セブンネット限定販売!

※こちらの商品はお一人様3点までになります

Seven Net Limited Sale!

Okay, but you blamed the description for being unclear and not your lack of Japanese comprehension.

Still, it wasn't clear - even my friends who hook me up with Namie stuff all the time and work in Japan translating for a living didn't completely understand the card listing on 7net, the description is poor, hence i'm assuming so many that were bought ended up selling it for the exact same price in the 100's on countless japanese re-sale sites. 

And considering you've only appeared to comment after the card was released and everyone found out what the card was exactly, your pointless comments of 'well I knew what it was its VERY clear to me' that you posted now that everyone knows what the listing is because we have the physical product don't carry much weight to them. image

Last Edited By: Skarsgard Dec 20 16 5:11 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#1265 post_url

Dec 20 16 5:03 AM

NATE wrote:

ThinkingOutLoud89 wrote:
^it leaked 2 days ago

The real thing? The song was only released today.

I had someone buy the cake for me awhile back. They'll be picking it up today. I will post the song if no one else does.

And you do realise what leaked means right? It was out for a few days before the release, hence why he said it ~leaked~
And yes it was the real thing image

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1266 post_url

Dec 20 16 8:55 PM

Skarsgard wrote:
NATE wrote:

Skarsgard wrote:

NATE wrote:

セブンネット限定販売!

※こちらの商品はお一人様3点までになります

Seven Net Limited Sale!

Still, it wasn't clear - even my friends who hook me up with Namie stuff all the time and work in Japan translating for a living didn't completely understand the card listing on 7net, the description is poor, hence i'm assuming so many that were bought ended up selling it for the exact same price in the 100's on countless japanese re-sale sites. 

And considering you've only appeared to comment after the card was released and everyone found out what the card was exactly, your pointless comments of 'well I knew what it was its VERY clear to me' that you posted now that everyone knows what the listing is because we have the physical product don't carry much weight to them. image

Lol what is this bitter ass comment. Excuse me for not running here to tell everyone what this card is. Maybe you didn't notice but I haven't posted anything for a while now. Forgive me for not giving enough shit to say anything until now, not that I would have even been here to see it until a couple days ago.

And if you're talking about a different rip that didn't come from the radio, good, I'm glad people were able to get it.

Quote    Reply   

#1269 post_url

Dec 21 16 1:13 AM

Christmas Wish

I'm waiting for a shooting star
I'm waiting for the time you call
It's snowing white all over town
The fireplace keeps me warm

But I keep looking at my phone
'Cause I can't wait to hear your hello
The best thing about tonight is that
You're on your way home

*If only you could hear what's on my heart
Come out from where you are
My lucky, lucky star
'Cause I've got only one thing on my list
And I've sealed it with a kiss
Hey baby, it's a merry, merry christmas wish
My lucky, lucky star

I've loved you since the day we met
A moment that I won't forget
Remember how you took my hand
And said I'm cute as cute can get

You stole me and my heart away
And I've loved you ever since that day
The very best thing about tonight is that
You're on your way home

Repeat *

A postcard
Perfect day with me inside your arms
I wish upon my lucky star that
We will always be in love

Repeat *

Quote    Reply   

#1270 post_url

Dec 21 16 4:31 AM

I usually buy anything from her but this is still so confusing to me and I don't know how/where I can buy this song/cake/card/anything...

Do you know where I can download this song on the internet?

*thank you for the lyrics btw! Really cute :-)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1271 post_url

Dec 21 16 9:33 AM

NATE wrote:

Skarsgard wrote:

NATE wrote:

Skarsgard wrote:

NATE wrote:

セブンネット限定販売!

※こちらの商品はお一人様3点までになります

Seven Net Limited Sale!

Lol what is this bitter ass comment. Excuse me for not running here to tell everyone what this card is. Maybe you didn't notice but I haven't posted anything for a while now. Forgive me for not giving enough shit to say anything until now, not that I would have even been here to see it until a couple days ago.

And if you're talking about a different rip that didn't come from the radio, good, I'm glad people were able to get it.

How is it bitter lmao - it's just pointing out that you have such a bratty tone in how you replied, so I replied back to you.

And no I didn't notice because I don't really pay attention to anything other than the actual posts and not who they're coming from so why would I know, care or notice that you haven't posted in a while? - What are you even talking about.... how did you get 'excuse me for not running here to tell everyone what the card is' as if anyone expected you too or even thought you would... who are you?
'Says you give enough shit to say until now' 'Also says you weren't even here until a couple of days ago to see anything' make up your mind, you sound like you're on thorazine. image

Did you think people were waiting around for you to clarify thing for everyone as some kind of great namie source of knowledge? The only time I ever remember anything you posted in this thread was when I pointed out 'Red Carpet' rumours and you had salty tone about them being just that and that ended up being wrong lol... as if you do anything more than be someone who posts an opinion of something namie once in a while 

Last Edited By: Skarsgard Dec 21 16 9:41 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1272 post_url

Dec 21 16 9:38 AM

Above aside, kinda sick of the image so not sure if i'm going to bother going for the poster.

Gonna try and grab a music card off yahoo auctions today. Still kind of disappointed they didn't just do a limited CD, they've done it for concerts n stuff (well, golden touch DVD / LP's) so they could have easily done it for this too. If the proper download from the music card (since I assume it'll be a lot higher quality than the one already on JPS) isn't already on there i'll upload it there (and post it here if someone doesn't beat me too it)

Since there's still a lot of time left to live style 2016/2017 i'm really hoping they do a Dear Diary / Fighter LP (and add some more tour goods, apart from the gachas which were amazing, everything else has been a little lackluster imo)

Last Edited By: Skarsgard Dec 21 16 10:14 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1273 post_url

Dec 21 16 9:39 AM

I don't want to make it worse, but to me it was clear what all this campaign is about when the news first came out. Even back than they said "only the ones who order a cake get the song", so I already settled with an upload through someone who gets it back then. I'm sorry and I don't want to hurt anyone, but all the description of all products (even the music box card) where clear to me, even without reading the original Japanese text. There is no one to blame for just not paying enough attention to the whole thing.

Quote    Reply   

#1274 post_url

Dec 21 16 9:50 AM

Oh no I totally accept a lot of points in this whole pointless discussion, the original campaign was very clear, I never had a problem understanding the original part which was the cake pre-order website. The music card was where I and a decent amount of people got confused, but once again a lot of people now are saying they had no problems understanding, which is good for them! I just pointed out that that doesn't take away from anything now that it's out and it doesn't take away the fact that some people didn't find it as clear - if you 'closed auction' search places like mercari and YAJ, there's even mentions in the product description about the buyer purchasing the card believing it to be come with the song.

There's no blame being put on anyone, at the end of the day it's a card and I was going to buy it regardless, nor did I really care much... The only comment on the whole thing I made was
'I can't gather what that is from the store listing, if its just literally /a card/ or if its a music card - this whole limited release is a mess'

Someone could've just replied to that comment said 'Oh it's a music box card that plays the CM ver', done, comment chain over. But that one comment seemed to triggered people into becomming salty. Like it's a song release by a jpop artist, nothing really life affecting or worth losing sleep over - I just pointed out that I and some others found it to be confusing and it could've just been left at that, wasn't going to pre-order the cake since I knew i'd pick them up on YAJ and ordered the card regardless - so really it's kinda just a pointless non-argument that was only furthered in the first place because someone has a stick in their ass and even though ~they don't give enough of a shit to post these past weeks or w/e~ they surely gave enough to engage with me. It could've just been left with me saying I thought the card part of the campaign was stupid or w/e I said but some people gotta stir the pot

Last Edited By: Skarsgard Dec 21 16 10:06 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1275 post_url

Dec 21 16 10:37 AM

My comments are salty? I'm just typing the way I've always typed. I could say the same thing about your posts. lol. Whatever it's done with.

If people are still interested, I put the song up on Jpopsuki.

Quote    Reply   

#1276 post_url

Dec 21 16 10:37 AM

Hopefully the above posts end the whole thing because it's such a waste of time

-

Are we ever going to get an MV for it? I didn't even think about that until now, it'd seem a bit strange if we got those making of shots but no full MV?
Unless they're just planning to put it on some kinda best album or something of the sort next year - it's an awesome song but not having an MV for it when we've seen some of it kinda sucks :l

Quote    Reply   

#1277 post_url

Dec 21 16 10:44 AM

NATE wrote:
My comments are salty? I'm just typing the way I've always typed. I could say the same thing about your posts. lol. Whatever it's done with.

If people are still interested, I put the song up on Jpopsuki.

You sounded salty, I sounded salty - at the end of the day nothing meant by it, pointless argument lol idk why I typed such long replies over something so stupid.

But thanks a lot for putting it up on JPS, appreciate it! 

Quote    Reply   

#1280 post_url

Dec 21 16 7:05 PM

We're insanely overdue another filmography release, maybe it'd be something on that
Because they've obviously filmed one, I doubt they'd do a video shoot for what looks to be an MV filming purely for the sake of a 30 second CM clip

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help