Remove this ad

#1241 post_url

Nov 20 16 8:59 PM

Yeah NEVER use CDJapan's service, prices they charge are ridiculous, fromJapan is awesome, especially for single purchases

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sim

#1244 post_url

Nov 27 16 9:30 AM

Just came back from the Toyama concert, it was SO good, way better than I expected!! I'm impressed we only sat during the encore call, cause even during ballads (Love Story, Dear diary...) everyone was standing. Anyway, it was beyond awesome and I have no regret on coming to Toyama for this live!! (Gurl just won some points with me tonight)

Quote    Reply   

#1245 post_url

Nov 27 16 1:50 PM

I must admit I"m very tempted to get the musical Christmas card if it"s possible to order it from outside Japan.

The Tour T-shirt looks quite festive too
1301344197_main_l.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#1247 post_url

Dec 10 16 9:29 AM

I think the song is only available with the Christmas Card and that will be available on monday or tuesday next week.

There are still two weeks until Christmas! smiley: happy

Quote    Reply   

#1248 post_url

Dec 16 16 12:05 PM

Nice year for NAMIE two songs in the top 20!

01 - "Umi no Koe" - Urashima Taro (Kiritani Kenta)
02 - "365 Nichi no Kamihikouki" - AKB48
03 - "Zen Zen Zense (movie ver.)" - RADWIMPS
04 - "PERFECT HUMAN" - RADIO FISH
05 - "Christmas Song" - back number
06 - "Koi" - Hoshino Gen
07 - "Torisetsu" - Nishino Kana
08 - "Hanataba wo Kimi ni" - Utada Hikaru
09 - "Wherever you are" - ONE OK ROCK
10 - "SUN" - Hoshino Gen
11 - "Hero" - Amuro Namie
12 - "Mirai" - Kobukuro
13 - "Mint" - Amuro Namie
14 - "Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto" - JY
15 - "Soup" - Fujiwara Sakura
16 - "Minna ga Minna Eiyuu (Full Version)" - AI
17 - "Tomo yo ~ Kono Saki mo Zutto..." - Ketsumeishi
18 - "Ashita e no Tegami (Drama Version)" - Teshima Aoi
19 - "Yasashisa de Afureru You ni" - Flower
20 - "FLASH" - Perfume

01 - "Fantôme" - Utada Hikaru
02 - "Kimi no Na wa." - RADWIMPS
03 - "Just LOVE" - Nishino Kana
04 - "DREAMS COME TRUE THE BEST! Watashi no Dorikamu" - DREAMS COME TRUE
05 - "Chandelier" - back number
06 - "THE JSB LEGACY" - Sandaime J Soul Brothers
07 - "Cho Ikimonobakari ~Tennen Kinen Members Best Selection~" - Ikimonogakari
08 - "YELLOW DANCER" - Hoshino Gen
09 - "Party Anthem Hits! 2015 Best Edition" - Various Artists
10 - "HiGH & LOW ORIGINAL BEST ALBUM" - Various Artists

01 - Nishino Kana
02 - AKB48
03 - back number
04 - Sandaime J Soul Brothers
05 - ONE OK ROCK
06 - RADWIMPS
07 - Amuro Namie
08 - Utada Hikaru
09 - Hoshino Gen
10 - Urashima Taro (Kiritani Kenta)

# The "Artist Ranking" represents the number of purchases of 'Chaku Uta Full', Single an High-Res Single downloads combined for each artist. 

Quote    Reply   

#1249 post_url

Dec 16 16 11:51 PM

Does anyone else have any more info on the Christmas Wish download card? A friendcouple of mine are going to Japan and they're offering to do some shopping service stuff for close friends while they're there, and I thought might as well see if they can get their hands on a card / poster for me huhu. I'm also trying to figure out if the special Christmas not-musicdownload card is also for sale via 7-11?

EDIT: Okay for music card and poster, what I'm gathering is you buy a cake you get a thing?

Last Edited By: sora2522 Dec 17 16 12:34 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1250 post_url

Dec 17 16 1:51 AM

Yeah you had to order a cake to get it, not sure if it's still going on

They have a card for sale on the 7net store, but I can't gather what that is from the store listing, if its just literally /a card/ or if its a music card - this whole limited release is a mess

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1251 post_url

Dec 17 16 2:16 AM

The card on the 7net store seems to be like a 'greetings card' but it plays music. Also do you have to order the cake in advanced to get the download card / poster? oxo;;

Quote    Reply   

#1252 post_url

Dec 18 16 7:35 PM

Ugh, I ordered the card thinking it would come with the song download code. Hopefully some people put the cards on Yahoo Auctions or she releases it on a compilation CD along with Damage.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1254 post_url

Dec 19 16 6:09 AM

The campaign page was always clear. If you wanted the poster and the music card, you needed to buy the cake marked with a gold seal. A cake with the silver seal only got you the music card. The Christmas card which plays an orgel version of Christmas Wish when you open it and the T-shirt were never part of the present campaign. You will not get a music card for buying either the shirt or the Christmas card.

Cakes had to be preordered in advance. The first set should be released today in Japan. The second batch can still be preordered and will be released on the 24th.

For anyone who is interested, it looks like the final general public lottery for tickets for the last set of shows has been opened. Tickets are mobile-download only. Ticketboard will accept your foreign credit card (at least US card) but you may have to fake a Japanese address (just open a Tenso account, no problem). You are allowed to enter the lottery for only one show, up to two tickets. You must enter by 12/25 23:59 JST. Results will be revealed 12/28 20:00 JST.

https://ticket.tickebo.jp/pc/

Good luck.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#1256 post_url

Dec 19 16 1:30 PM

セブンネット限定販売!
安室奈美恵さんが歌うCMソング「Christmas Wish」を
オルゴール曲にした、飛び出すクリスマスカードです。

限定10,000枚、インテリアにもなるラグジュアリーなカードです!

サイズ:208mm×146mm(開封前)

※こちらの商品はお一人様3点までになります

The description reads clearly to me.

Quote    Reply   

#1257 post_url

Dec 19 16 2:09 PM

I received my Magical Christmas card today and was a bit disappointed that you only get a 30s 'musical box' clip of the Christmas CM SONG sung by Namie Amuro. I know if you bought the cake you get a 'full version' but the card costs 1574¥ and ordering a cake from Japan would be just crazy.

Still, it's the first Namie Christmas card I've got since 2006 so better than nothing.

I've read the song is streaming on internet radio stations in Japan, but again you can't listen to them here in the UK so I'm hoping it will leak out somewhere (somewhen)
da520da9733e485cbce7adbb961659b9_r.jpg 

Quote    Reply   

#1260 post_url

Dec 19 16 7:00 PM

NATE wrote:
The campaign page was always clear. If you wanted the poster and the music card, you needed to buy the cake marked with a gold seal. A cake with the silver seal only got you the music card. The Christmas card which plays an orgel version of Christmas Wish when you open it and the T-shirt were never part of the present campaign. You will not get a music card for buying either the shirt or the Christmas card.

Cakes had to be preordered in advance. The first set should be released today in Japan. The second batch can still be preordered and will be released on the 24th.
Yeah, see, the info never was posted on the forums, and looking at the 7-Eleven page only told me so much when I have little-to-none Japanese comprehension. Had no idea the cakes were preorder-only though; how does one pre-order them anyway? I wanna see if I can get the into to my friends so they can preorder the cake lolol
(Thanks for the info though! Helps a lot)
Oh, also, is the Christmas card available in-store at the 7-Elevens?
Skarsgard wrote:
I don't think anyone doubted the campaign page was clear

The main discussion was the card listing on 7net, which wasn't as clear
No, I was talking about the music card from the campaign page lolol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help