Remove this ad

#1121 post_url

Sep 18 16 2:44 AM

Probably because I assume NATE is the thread maker and he isn't around lately

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1122 post_url

Sep 18 16 3:44 AM

Idk why CDJAPAN doesn't have it, but the Ryuk cover is the limited edition.
It won't have the instrumentals, and that's probably the reason why it only costs 800 Yen.
It's also pülanned to have a movie visual picture label, whatever that means.

Quote    Reply   

#1124 post_url

Sep 18 16 7:44 AM

Corvina wrote:
Idk why CDJAPAN doesn't have it, but the Ryuk cover is the limited edition.
It won't have the instrumentals, and that's probably the reason why it only costs 800 Yen.

It's up on the Mu-mo shop, perhaps it's an exclusive?

Quote    Reply   

Aizmov

#1125 post_url

Sep 18 16 7:56 AM

Just came in from the Tokyo show,
wasn't expecting anything, but, it was really my favorite live show I've been to as of now
she was amazing, the stage was amazing and the songs selection blend together
I noticed that Hide & Seek had a new choreography (I'm still stuck few years back in this regard) but I really liked it
I wouldn't mind catch another concert of hers in the future.
Though I was a little bit sad that the goods sales system couldn't accept my master card, haven't got enough cash in me to buy what I wanted, but I guess I can get them online.
Anyways, I wasn't expecting I'd enjoy it as much, kudos to Namie

Quote    Reply   

#1126 post_url

Sep 18 16 7:59 AM

elaniel wrote:

Corvina wrote:Idk why CDJAPAN doesn't have it, but the Ryuk cover is the limited edition.

It's up on the Mu-mo shop, perhaps it's an exclusive?

It's definately not because every site in Japan has it, tower, tsutaya, even the Japanese version of CDJapan 'Neowing' has it.

I think it might be either they just haven't listed yet or that there's some copyright problem with selling it on 'overseas' stores as it's the death note animation on the cover. idk 

-

Glad you enjoyed the concert so much @aizmov 
So excited to see the new Hide & Seek choreography ahh 
Yeah goods queue's in Japan aren't great, I remember most I went to last time I was there would only accept cash, no cards whatsoever 

Quote    Reply   

#1127 post_url

Sep 18 16 8:11 AM

I'm surprised that until now there's still no photos of her outfits surfacing on the internet. Normally we will get to see all her outfits pictures right after the first show ended. Even until now, nothing...

Quote    Reply   

#1129 post_url

Sep 20 16 10:56 PM

Fighter being insert song works as background music when Misa Amane appears (again) in movie. i wonder what Sayu has become ten years after LastName. given theme song is Dear Diary, i guess some character will write diary in death note..... I hope the American remake next year will bring freshness.

Quote    Reply   

#1130 post_url

Sep 21 16 1:18 PM

ugh how do I stop myself buying everything!! Me wants the limited edition with the Ryuk poster since I'm a Deathnote fan. Me wants the Music Videos since she's been on a roll with her MVs (Mint, Hero). Me wants the poster for the CD only version too though since she's freakin stunning. I think I'll settle for the limited version and the CD version and just pray that the upcoming album/best album will include the videos from this release (please goddess grant this broke student's wishes).

Side note - Dunno how I feel about the verses of Fighter, but the chorus is a certified bop.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1131 post_url

Sep 21 16 8:21 PM

Has anyone ever recieved a CDJ package w/o their first press poster? I recently received a package that was supposed to have posters (even came with a box that would usually have fit and have such), but don't. One said the poster was first press (my order counted), while the other said it came with one in the description. I emailed them about it, only to get a reply saying that when they checked the order they included it; I'm not sure if they mean the package or invoice, and they only acknowledged one of the items I mentioned.

Quote    Reply   

#1136 post_url

Sep 25 16 3:06 AM

OMG NATE is back? I'll be back, too, for now. This new single sounds OK, but I think Mint will be the best of the year for me. That song was flaw-free. I'm curious what she does with her 25th anniversary next year... she's clearly not releasing any albums this year for a reason.

Quote    Reply   

#1137 post_url

Sep 25 16 3:31 PM

Meh, the last few a-sides aside from Mint have been pretty average for me. I'll wait for the full version of Fighter to judge it. I'm hoping the last bunch of b-sides are a better indicator of what she wants to do on her next album than the a-sides.

Quote    Reply   

#1140 post_url

Sep 26 16 10:26 AM

Fighter is bad, Dear Diary pretty uninteresting.
Going to jam to Mint again.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help