Remove this ad

#1041 post_url

Aug 24 16 5:25 PM

Well we now know the new song that she is performing on tour it's called Fighter and it will be the insert song for the new Death Note movie along with the theme song called Dear Diary coming out on October 29.  No date yet for the Double A single.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1043 post_url

Aug 24 16 6:03 PM

I love both of them, especially Dear Diary, who would have thought Death Note would have a ballad as it's theme song, it makes things more amazing!

Also, I've been thinking, maybe we'll get a new BEST album from namie soon (next year)? I looked upon Best Fiction and if I take it as an example, it should be pretty soon. I mean, Best Fiction has 12 a-sides (first a-side from those having double a-side singles), 2 new songs, and 3 a-side songs (60s70s80s) to promote things up before the album was released, that made a total of 17 songs. So, if the new BEST album will have 17 songs total, we're pretty close to that: we have since Wild, 11 singles, which means 11 a-sides (the ones who are more important in a double single a-sides), and one more coming in the fall = 12 songs. If the new BEST will have two songs, then 14 total. I wonder if Damage will be included but either included or not, I think she will release next year a single similar to 60s70s80s (if Damage included it will be a double a-side, if not, then triple a-side).

That's just my hipoteses. We know Namie is kind of unpredictable, so... but I'm getting excited for a BEST, I like the songs better this time around compared to Best Fiction.

Quote    Reply   

#1044 post_url

Aug 24 16 6:45 PM

Oh my god a Death Note DRAMA. But the songs sound pretty good tbh (lolol Dear Diary for a Death Note series)

I feel like a new BEST album wouldn't be unreasonable; especially since she's been releasing a lot of singles, versus doing what she usually does with the dropping an album unannounced

Quote    Reply   

#1045 post_url

Aug 25 16 3:56 AM

Both songs sound good so far. It's so weird to me that at this point Namie is releasing non-stop while Kuu is not, haha.

BTW, does anyone still have a link to TIGER's website with all her works listed? I can't find it with google. If you don't know she wrote quite a few songs for Namie.

Quote    Reply   

#1047 post_url

Aug 25 16 11:21 AM

Sounds nice! We're getting spoiled with 4 singles in less than a 1 year period. I'm not complaining just curious with her next release. Here's to hoping some kind of special BEST album with tons of new collaborations on the second disc or something.

Quote    Reply   

#1049 post_url

Aug 26 16 12:09 AM

TSUKI was on Ballada though, so I'm wondering if she's gonna even consider including it or not

Also, since I was totally confused and looked up the info for this new Death Note release, it's looking like the Light Up the NEW World is the movie, but there's a 3-episode mini-series that's a precursor for it. Namie's songs are for the movie however I think?

Quote    Reply   

#1050 post_url

Aug 26 16 3:31 AM

I don't think she'll include TSUKI and BRIGHTER DAY on a studio album. On a best album, yeah, sure, but not on the studio one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1052 post_url

Aug 29 16 2:44 AM

duncan wrote:
evilsin wrote:BTW, does anyone still have a link to TIGER's website with all her works listed? I can't find it with google. If you don't know she wrote quite a few songs for Namie.
Do you mean this website?http://www.tiger-haru.com/works/

YES! Thank you so much! It was freaking impossible to find it.

Quote    Reply   

#1053 post_url

Aug 29 16 8:00 AM

It would be really good to have a best album to celebrate her 25th anniversary next year, containing all the latest singles from "WILD" up till now. But Namie is not the kind of artist who releases Best albums for such occasions. I mean, "181920" came out before her maternity leave. In 2008, she took advantage for being in the spotlight again and released "Best Fiction"  to make those songs popular during her comeback (that's why best albums are released so often nowadays). In 2014, for me,"Ballada" came out as a filler while she was changing management. That's what I think. It would be nice to have a best album, but I don't expect she will release it.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#1056 post_url

Aug 30 16 12:59 AM

^ King of Hip-Pop, he's mint mint, freaking photogenic, WILD, and (seemigly) Uncontrolled.... just like his mama. XD

Quote    Reply   

#1057 post_url

Aug 30 16 12:59 AM

...Haruto.....like her kid Haruto...........

...........................................................................................

Quote    Reply   

#1058 post_url

Aug 30 16 2:21 AM

greykun wrote:
In 2008, she took advantage for being in the spotlight again and released "Best Fiction"  to make those songs popular during her comeback (that's why best albums are released so often nowadays).

This sentence doesn't make any sense to me.

Well, Haruto isn't a boy anymore, that's for sure.

Quote    Reply   

#1060 post_url

Sep 3 16 10:43 PM

Ooooooh boy, jumping on dat circle lenses game lolol. They look good though at least

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help