Remove this ad

#1021 post_url

Aug 16 16 10:46 PM

gwijai wrote:
hi, has anyone found the Crystal Kay Revolution performance with Namie from the Live Genic tour? I know its avail to fan club members to view.. really hoping to see the performance I don't know if anyone can share it please x

Revolution feat. Ckay Live

https://vimeo.com/179005786


image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1022 post_url

Aug 17 16 1:31 AM

Puta do Pop wrote:
gwijai wrote:
hi, has anyone found the Crystal Kay Revolution performance with Namie from the Live Genic tour? I know its avail to fan club members to view.. really hoping to see the performance I don't know if anyone can share it please smile.gif x

Revolution feat. Ckay Live

https://vimeo.com/179005786


image
omg yey!! thank you so much!!! how cute!!! love it thanks again

Quote    Reply   

#1024 post_url

Aug 18 16 10:35 AM

milkshake wrote:
Wow, what UK paper reported that?

The Times - World news  - Mon Aug 15 2016 (p28 - not exactly front page news here!)

 

"Final curtain for boy band after 25 years

Tokyo:  One of the world’s most popular and longest-enduring boy bands is to disband after 25 years. The Japanese group SMAP, who have sold 35 million records, have sung, danced, hosted variety shows and acted in films since 1988. They will split up at the end of the year. The five band members, aged between 39 and 43, said that they intended to focus on their solo careers.  "

 

It is very unusual to see any mention of J-Pop in the UK papers, so I was astonished when I saw this full page interview with Amuro-san in The Times.

 

Comeback queen of J-pop: Japanese pop stars rise high and fade quickly. But Namie Amuro's return broke the mould

Report by Leo Lewis January 26, 2005


  

Quote    Reply   

#1025 post_url

Aug 18 16 11:29 PM

Still think the song is trash, but that was a great performance. They genuinely looked like they were having fun, and it's awesome that Crystal got a chance to perform with Namie because she has cited her as one of her influences as an artist. Also, Crystal's vocals were on point, that run at the end image yasss girl! Haha 

Quote    Reply   

#1026 post_url

Aug 19 16 6:27 AM

LIVESTYLE 2016-2017 had just started

11_zpsgiw0zhnv.jpg~original

01. Stranger
02. Ballerina
03. Fly
04. Black Make Up
05. Show Me What You've Got
06. It
07. Golden Touch
08. Red Carpet
09. Alive
10. Hands on me
11. Hide & Seek
12. Time has come
13. Space Invader
14. Baby Don't Cry
15. Every Woman
16. Neonlight Lipstick
17. REVOLUTION
18. Love Story
19. Hero
20. Mint
21. Heaven
22. Fashionista
23. New song
24. Scream
Encore
25. Chit Chat
26. Anything
27. Birthday

Last Edited By: Uhplus Aug 19 16 8:27 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#1030 post_url

Aug 19 16 1:26 PM

I cannot believe she is on tour again. Hope we get pics from her outfits soon.

Is this a hall-tour? The stage looks smaller then her last tours.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1033 post_url

Aug 20 16 11:48 AM

Love the outfit and the stage. Looks really different and also refreshing! :-) good job Namie.

How long is she on tour? I hope we get a new album next year.

Quote    Reply   

#1034 post_url

Aug 20 16 1:36 PM

Khaled wrote:
Love the outfit and the stage. Looks really different and also refreshing! :-) good job Namie.

How long is she on tour? I hope we get a new album next year.

Live Style 2016-2017 goes til March next year. I imagine/hope we get spoiled next year since it's her 25th anniversary.

Quote    Reply   

#1037 post_url

Aug 21 16 2:50 PM

I have to say seeing the title still say Red Carpet is odd. The b-side was better imo, but Mint was stronger and the newer single (not sure how to count Hero, here, but it's the newest in general). Tbh, now that I mention it Mint attacked me, bc I didn't get much from the teaser, but the full song & vid got me so hard. Hero's vid is also a snatcher, the song is so-so yet fitting for what it's for, but a snatcher all the same reminding. Not feeling SMWYG (sorrry, too cluttered to even understand at times, I don't hate it, I'm just too confused).

That said, the live pics are slay as always! *o*

Quote    Reply   

#1040 post_url

Aug 22 16 3:52 AM

Kataclysm03 wrote:
I have to say seeing the title still say Red Carpet is odd. The b-side was better imo, but Mint was stronger and the newer single (not sure how to count Hero, here, but it's the newest in general). Tbh, now that I mention it Mint attacked me, bc I didn't get much from the teaser, but the full song & vid got me so hard. Hero's vid is also a snatcher, the song is so-so yet fitting for what it's for, but a snatcher all the same reminding. Not feeling SMWYG (sorrry, too cluttered to even understand at times, I don't hate it, I'm just too confused).

That said, the live pics are slay as always! *o*

Do you even know what snatcher means, lol?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help