Remove this ad

#1081 post_url

Jul 29 16 5:58 AM

^no...wasn't TAKE BACK released in Dec 2000? December 2016 marks the end of her 15th year then...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1082 post_url

Jul 29 16 4:23 PM

^no, her 15th anniversary began with the FIRST CLASS 2ND LIMITED LIVE on December 2014 and finished with THE ARTIST on December 2015, (just like how she celebrated her 10th in 2009-2010). She is now in the 16th year of career which will finish on this year's December, the same day begins her 17th anniversary. I know it's weird but that's how she celebrates it and I find it right tbh

Quote    Reply   

#1083 post_url

Jul 29 16 6:34 PM

Actually it's right, I got confused because I've seen so many KXVK logos around this year's tour that I thought she was still in her 15th year,a also we didn't have an album this spring so it's still 2015 to me!
She started the celebration as she entered her 15th year not when it was completed (as we usually celebrate birthdays). Omg so many years of Kuuchan <3 I measure time with Kumi's discography at this point lol!

Quote    Reply   

#1084 post_url

Jul 31 16 12:41 AM

Anyone post this here?

【番組詳細】
番組名:倖田來未 LIVE TOUR 2016 ~BestSingle Collection~
放送チャンネル:WOWOWライブ(BS-192ch)
放送日時:2016年9月4日(日)21:00~

So they're airing the tour two months before it finishes on TV! I think this is a first for Kuu. A bit crazy, I guess she's not playing any major cities after that time.

Quote    Reply   

#1085 post_url

Jul 31 16 1:46 PM

JEWELian wrote:
Anyone post this here?

【番組詳細】
番組名:倖田來未 LIVE TOUR 2016 ~BestSingle Collection~
放送チャンネル:WOWOWライブ(BS-192ch)
放送日時:2016年9月4日(日)21:00~

So they're airing the tour two months before it finishes on TV! I think this is a first for Kuu. A bit crazy, I guess she's not playing any major cities after that time.
The majority of the remaining tour dates have sold out already so this makes sense. Hopefully we get the DVD/Blu-Ray in December. 

Quote    Reply   

#1086 post_url

Aug 1 16 10:40 PM

^Incorrect. Tickets went on sale for the last lot of dates (Kyushu) on the weekend and there's still plenty tickets available for all of them apart from the Kumamoto and Okinawa shows. And the earlier shows are mostly still available too.

http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?uji.verbs=GGWP03_search&uji.id=search&uji.bean=G.apl.web.bean.JOAG010201Bean&ZScreenId=GGWA01&uketsukeInfoKubun=001&keyword=%8C%F4%93c%98%D2%96%A2&siteCode=1221&__ncforminfo=zechnk2rBid0bfWXViFY5v_6UykayC0BQuBt6taMuOgdVny-_7Cj48_lqWlDHNfeAiXFIk7oBQMLmAR-PpBm4b3-fXWeFqAxnKI4X-7WhXBcBg7xRCpB41cY6LetniXq8xhI9_-U9lJ6tiWEXU_moQ%3D%3D

Quote    Reply   

#1087 post_url

Aug 2 16 6:49 AM

Yeah, the second part of the tour is mainly still available (but the last date in Okinawa sold out so damn fast, within a day!).

Overall I'd call it a success though, as to this point 44 dates of the tour from 59 are officially sold out:
http://rhythmzone.net/koda/live/tour.php?id=1000534

And apart from two already been done, the other 13 not sold out dates can still sell out as well.

Quote    Reply   

#1089 post_url

Aug 3 16 9:58 PM

FEVER a-nation setlist (Aug 2):
1. Mercedes
2. UNIVERSE
3. WON'T BE LONG ~Red Cherry ver~
4. IS THIS TRAP?
5. LOADED
6. Poppin' love cocktail

Quote    Reply   

#1090 post_url

Aug 4 16 8:20 AM

Yeah her glam team is amazing, she always looks flawless.
I have to say here she seems a little chubbier than usual, still, she's so pretty.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1091 post_url

Aug 4 16 3:08 PM

^that's because of the choker I think. Setlist is blah, if she's doing Mercedes I wonder why she doesn't perform House Party, it's a perfect crowd song

Kuu and her son in the backstage of FEVER a-nation

Quote    Reply   

#1095 post_url

Aug 5 16 6:14 PM

Thickness suits her though, esp her style and choreo. Plus, it's more of curvy/thick + muscle than "fat" or "chub". You can't do a lot of the butt-based dances she does with a pancake.😂 It's also a good reminder she's an adult and not a preteen or so (Ariana, Selena Gomez, etc type) and it fits the clothes she wears too. S/N: I've always admired fuller/healthier figures, it doesn't help that I'm unhealthly underweight, can't seem to fix it, and understand the negatives of such, so super skinnyness scares me. xP

maze is right, it's probably the choker. The high belt is also worthy of note. She truly does look better as time goes on, meanwhile I'm not even on a potato's level. Dx

Quote    Reply   

#1096 post_url

Aug 5 16 6:23 PM

Not sayin she's fat or anything just not as thin as she appears on the winter of love bonus live DVD. She seems chubbier on her waist above her abs.
Even her thighs don't seem to be as sharp as THE ARTIST DVD. Still, i love her outfit and can't wait to see the performance

Quote    Reply   

#1098 post_url

Aug 5 16 7:07 PM

Yeah that's probably the belt though. Wearing belts or pants that high always nakes the abdomen area seem wider. As for legs, it's probably the fit of the shorts (often to emphasize the curves/butt). Compare her legs in the show's pics with the Line pics.

Quote    Reply   

#1099 post_url

Aug 6 16 5:25 AM

I wanted to witness the absolute slayage of Kumi's toned legs at this year tour but unfortunately she's pretty much covered for the whole show. On moon crying she undreddess a little and I could see her perfect thighs ❤
The commitment she has in keeping her body forever fit is admirable and inspiring.

Quote    Reply   

#1100 post_url

Aug 7 16 11:02 PM

^word
she looks stellar.

Being slightly heavier or not doesnt really matter. every photo of her makes me think "damn, i need those thighs".
she looks amazing!

can't believe her son is 4!!!
what year is it? whats the date?
*dusts off calendar*

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help