blond0304

#501 post_url

May 31 16 2:23 AM

From taka's twitter

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#502 post_url

Jun 5 16 3:10 AM

Taka sang My First Love, Hiro sang Warabigami and As Time Goes By (original version) during the afternoon Kumamoto relief show.

Taka bolted from the stage as soon as she was done. I was hoping for a collabo

Hopefully they'll show up again during MAX's set or something like ERIHIRO did at New Year's. Not sure I wanna stay up that late though.

Quote    Reply   

takachyan

#504 post_url

Jun 5 16 7:40 PM

i haven't really been keeping up with news lately... but i keep meaning to ask: what happened hitoe?! i know she disappeared shortly after she got married, but is she even signed on to avex anymore, at all?

Quote    Reply   

#505 post_url

Jun 6 16 11:08 AM

I hope the evening live gets uploaded at some point.  Takako was supposedly more confident then, and Hiro didn't have any mic problems.

takachyan wrote:
i haven't really been keeping up with news lately... but i keep meaning to ask: what happened hitoe?! i know she disappeared shortly after she got married, but is she even signed on to avex anymore, at all?
All we know is she's not listed on Rising's site anymore

Quote    Reply   

#513 post_url

Nov 21 16 9:35 PM

The fan club can now only be joined via the post office. All of the other RP clubs can still be done at convenience stores and through Lawson's ticket site.

Quote    Reply   

#514 post_url

Nov 22 16 10:23 PM

With it being too late for a December release...of course we went the whole SPEED 20th anniversary without getting anything (unless you count those May performances without Hitoe). What a waste. I wasn't expecting anything new, especially with Eriko and Hitoe, but a box set or single collection would've been nice. 

Quote    Reply   

#518 post_url

Jan 9 17 3:29 PM

I mean RP scheduled and then cancelled at least 2 legacy releases (Dear Friends 3, the BD box set) so I don't know that the SPEED girls have much say in it.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help