May 16 16 12:18 PM

Yes it did. I put up a rip of it a couple days ago on JPS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#902 post_url

May 16 16 1:09 PM

Thanks for the upload @NATE , saw it and was like ...what since when,
And then when I couldn't find it on YAJ I got confused

Found it on Tsutaya though, wonder why there aren't many copies on YAJ, there's always a never ending amount of FEEL / LIVE STYLE copies

Edit: Just saw the uploader username, should've noticed it was you lol 

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#903 post_url

May 16 16 3:57 PM

Yeah it didn't seem like a whole lot of copies were being auctioned. I got mine about two weeks ago and it was the same person auctioning all the copies except one.

Quote    Reply   

#904 post_url

May 17 16 4:38 AM

They must have clamped down on the rental security i'm guessing, I always found it weird how so many copies of something that was meant to be rented and then returned were being auctioned off

Just looked at the closed auctions, 10k+ for it .... damn
Suddenly i'm not too disappointed about not having it for now

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#907 post_url

May 17 16 10:30 PM

Skarsgard wrote:
They must have clamped down on the rental security i'm guessing, I always found it weird how so many copies of something that was meant to be rented and then returned were being auctioned off

Just looked at the closed auctions, 10k+ for it .... damn
Suddenly i'm not too disappointed about not having it for now

The last ones to sell sold for about 2.6k so not too bad. I got mine for about 5.75k. I would have waited but I had a stockpile of auctions I had sitting around for 3 months.

Quote    Reply   

#909 post_url

May 18 16 4:12 PM

In the end we have a #1 song!

Japan iTunes Top Songs

1+5安室奈美恵 - Mint
2=EGOIST - KABANERI OF THE IRON FORTRESS
3-2藤原さくら - Soup
4+30安室奈美恵 - Chit Chat
5-2ワルキューレ - 一度だけの恋なら
6-2ポルノグラフィティ - THE DAY
7-2Utada Hikaru - Hanataba Wo Kimini
8+46AAA - New
9-2Aimer with chelly (EGOIST) - ninelie
10=ケツメイシ - 友よ ~ この先もずっと・・・

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#910 post_url

May 18 16 8:54 PM

Get that Top 5 smash, Chit Chat!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#911 post_url

May 19 16 4:19 AM

So Chit Chat is cute, it's pretty much a sequel to GIRLS' TALK lyrics-wise. I just have to say that Andreas Oberg is such a freaking genius with his guitar skills, the guitar in Mint is so immaculate.

NATE wrote:
Get that Top 5 smash, Chit Chat!

I see what you did there, haha. Glad the single is doing great digitally.

Quote    Reply   

#912 post_url

May 19 16 7:26 AM

I'm really not feeling Chit Chat tbh.. is it just me lol.. while i like some elements i feel it is totally bside only worthy and prob a skip album track for me.

Quote    Reply   

#917 post_url

May 25 16 7:46 PM

Hi all,
I am new here but I am long time Namie fan and a long time reader of this forum, thanks for all the hard work you guys do to keep us all updated.

This is completely off the "Mint" wave but I have a few questions regarding Fanspace as I am planning to join it myself.
1) if I do join it, is it 100% guaranteed that I will be able to buy a ticket? I read something about lottery but that's only for seats, right?
2) is there a purchase limit for the same concert? Can I buy 2 tickets for the same day using my single account?

thanks in advance and TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH

Quote    Reply   

#918 post_url

May 26 16 12:15 AM

chibiyuuto wrote:
Hi all,
I am new here but I am long time Namie fan and a long time reader of this forum, thanks for all the hard work you guys do to keep us all updated.

This is completely off the "Mint" wave but I have a few questions regarding Fanspace as I am planning to join it myself.
1) if I do join it, is it 100% guaranteed that I will be able to buy a ticket? I read something about lottery but that's only for seats, right?
2) is there a purchase limit for the same concert? Can I buy 2 tickets for the same day using my single account?

thanks in advance and TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH TOUCH

just share what I know
1. Nope. join Fans Club - fanspace it's only you can join the lottery early than others fans who not join it. No Guarantee at all.
2. Usually max you can buy ticket is 2 - 4 tickets for one id & place. Idk bout the rules this year, different place different terms and condition I think~
correction me if I'm wrong.

Quote    Reply   

#920 post_url

May 26 16 6:41 PM

NanSan Ogawa wrote:
just share what I know
1. Nope. join Fans Club - fanspace it's only you can join the lottery early than others fans who not join it. No Guarantee at all.
2. Usually max you can buy ticket is 2 - 4 tickets for one id & place. Idk bout the rules this year, different place different terms and condition I think~
correction me if I'm wrong.

Fans Club? Where can I join it? Is it 100% guaranteed?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help