Remove this ad

#761 post_url

Feb 19 16 1:15 PM

ˆ Yeah. Too bad she hasn't worked with him for quite some time now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#762 post_url

Feb 21 16 7:46 AM

Oricon Weekly

84 (53) Koda Kumi - WINTER of LOVE 928 (28,769)

SUMMER of LOVE's 4th week (808).

Recochoku Digital Albums

27 (18) Koda Kumi - WINTER of LOVE

Quote    Reply   

#766 post_url

Feb 27 16 4:31 PM

OMFG
What is this performance of TOUCH DOWN? I wish she would do those live versions for every song of hers T_T
and geez I love how she always slays Crazy 4 U

Quote    Reply   

#770 post_url

Feb 28 16 2:27 PM

Holy shit. Cupcake is giving me so much life. Like, my bussy literally was whipped. O_O

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#772 post_url

Feb 29 16 4:07 PM

Serdar wrote:
Your opinion but for me "Cupcake" is just monotonous means unthinkingly like the most of her latest songs.
I agree.....and the fact that she literally sings like  2-3 lines is a bit sad seeing as shes supposed to be "queen of live" :/

Granted its not really a song to be sung, but its just super lazy of her to let the backing track do 95% of the work.

Quote    Reply   

#773 post_url

Feb 29 16 5:01 PM

Well, she's singing all parts, that aren't the chorus - but the chorus is repeated all over the song. xD
And I guess it's supposed to sound 'edited' like that, so she's not singing over it. *shrug*

It is pretty monotone though.The performance is also 2:30 min long, so I suppose the full song will be a bit different. I'm thrilled, what she'll do with the song. I actually quite like it so far.

Btw. she's performing at the CDTV Special Fes on 03/10.

Last Edited By: Corvina Feb 29 16 5:06 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#774 post_url

Feb 29 16 5:04 PM

Cupcake is fire. Of course it's not a vocal track but as a fun urban track, it's just flawless. The beat is sick (hope taylor swift won't sue me over this) and I love the rock edge to it.

Quote    Reply   

#775 post_url

Mar 1 16 12:17 AM

cupcake is pretty boring. it sounds like an extended interlude.
used to that effect, I'm ok with it. branded as a full song, i'm pretty disappointed.

am i old? have i grown out of this? should i get those kids off my lawn? what is happening to my fan passion lately?

Quote    Reply   

#776 post_url

Mar 1 16 5:43 AM

^ You probably don't have time to stan anymore, chill, it happens.

Well, Kuu is the Queen of Live since even though she's not singing the chorus, she's dancing the hel out of it.

Quote    Reply   

#777 post_url

Mar 1 16 8:35 AM

chewyz wrote:

Serdar wrote:Your opinion but for me "Cupcake" is just monotonous means unthinkingly like the most of her latest songs.

I agree.....and the fact that she literally sings like 2-3 lines is a bit sad seeing as shes supposed to be "queen of live" :/

Granted its not really a song to be sung, but its just super lazy of her to let the backing track do 95% of the work.

Same thought!

sock marks wrote:
cupcake is pretty boring. it sounds like an extended interlude.
used to that effect, I'm ok with it. branded as a full song, i'm pretty disappointed.

am i old? have i grown out of this? should i get those kids off my lawn? what is happening to my fan passion lately?

Same thought and no you're not old, look at her decline (physically also digitally) - there are pretty more of you.

Don't know, most of her latest songs are that ridiculous I'm-cool-songs but only hardcore or those who find that dope fans - not necessary 'fans' but just people who take their drugs to such - will love such stuff.

Quote    Reply   

#778 post_url

Mar 1 16 2:11 PM

^ Thank you for noticing my drug addiction, hunty ♥

I watched the whole broadcast today and that TOUCHDOWN performance was so on point!

Quote    Reply   

#779 post_url

Mar 1 16 5:39 PM

evilsin wrote:
^ Thank you for noticing my drug addiction, hunty ♥

I watched the whole broadcast today and that TOUCHDOWN performance was so on point!

I am into drugs too smiley: smokin

Quote    Reply   

#780 post_url

Mar 1 16 6:11 PM

@sock marks, you forgot about "music was so much better before..." hahaha, but it's a normal thing to feel though

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help