Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#861 post_url

Jan 1 16 9:11 PM

MAXIMUM PERFECT BEST debuted at #18 on the Weekly charts with 5,409 copies sold.

RISING FES 2015-2016 Set

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#862 post_url

Jan 4 16 9:11 AM

Lord y'all I finally found it on one of my discs! Mina's final performance with MAX on Music Station back in 2002. Let's reminiscence!

Quote    Reply   

#863 post_url

Jan 4 16 1:52 PM

Thank you so much for uploading these performances NATE! For a final performance I was expecting it to be a lot more emotional. smiley: laugh Do you also happen to have Feel So Right at Kouhaku? 

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#864 post_url

Jan 4 16 2:02 PM

They apparently bawled their eyes out during rehearsals, so they were all cried out. I think they talk about it during the Barks interview for the single.

I did have the "Feel so right" performance from Kouhaku at one point (I had encoded myself), but a lot of my discs were damaged and I dumped them. I've been uploading what I have left. Hopefully I still have it on a disc somewhere.

Quote    Reply   

#866 post_url

Jan 5 16 9:30 AM

RISING FES just started over the summer. Namie's always been the odd one out on these company-wide projects, so I really doubt she would have participated.

Quote    Reply   

#869 post_url

Jan 14 16 12:17 AM

They appeared on Konno Asami's show dancing to Give Me A Shake. Official video is region blocked, but I'm sure someone could find it.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#870 post_url

Jan 15 16 3:02 PM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#871 post_url

Jan 16 16 5:27 AM

thanks Nate!!! they have talents!! so happy to hear that Mimimi is popular among the children too. by the way does anyone have the translation from Barks, i would like to know every story of MAX from every single. and now cant wait for the Blu ray!!!!

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#872 post_url

Jan 17 16 2:13 AM

For the curious about MPB sales:

1st Week - #18 - 5,409
2nd Week - #67 - 1,099
3rd Week - #105 - 656

Total - 7,164

Quote    Reply   

#874 post_url

Jan 29 16 9:50 PM

thank you Nate!!!! lina's favourite is Summer Dream watching on TV the dance looks ....... but in live everyone can dance along and it was fun!! btw who s got the live dvd!!!! i ordered already but takes timeee to come.. saddd

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#875 post_url

Jan 29 16 10:41 PM

Because Rising Pro is a sack of shit and was not upfront about first press bonuses, I ordered my copy from mu-mo so I could get the ~exclusive~ poster (which they decided after the mu-mo preorder date would be available to all stores ).

I'm waiting for it to be delivered with a bunch of items I had sent to Tenso. I should get it next week. The wait to watch it is killin' me tho.

Anyway, Reina made a blog post for the DVD.

http://ameblo.jp/emerei/entry-12122795876.html

Quote    Reply   

#876 post_url

Jan 30 16 12:56 AM

Still waiting, too. Is it RP to blame or Avex/Sonic Groove? Who does the actual manufacturing/printing and distribution?

My Band-Maid album came the day before official release and they're on some small ass minor label under Avex...

Quote    Reply   

#877 post_url

Jan 30 16 3:52 AM

I collected every stuff from MAX but always dl the digital copy
this time like there won't be any to dl while waiting...
Yes, Waiting is Killing me too.

btw anyone purchased the new 60 min Nonstop mix.
I bought the CD for the old 60 min mix 

J-POPハリケーン~MAXだけ60分本気

but it was disappointed, it was just copy and paste
even not to fade precisely.

But this time i think it's much better and smooth.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#878 post_url

Jan 30 16 5:40 AM

bulldogs5 wrote:
Still waiting, too. Is it RP to blame or Avex/Sonic Groove? Who does the actual manufacturing/printing and distribution?

My Band-Maid album came the day before official release and they're on some small ass minor label under Avex...

The decision to offer bonuses comes from RP. SG is an avex sublabel for RP artists only. Exclusive bonuses by RP artists are sold only through avex's store Mu-mo. Which is why it sucks that they changed their minds and made it non-exclusive, especially because I chose the poster over the fan-club exclusive signed photo card when I could have received both (the order pages for both exclusives were separate and did not include the other item).

The new non-stop mix is the one they played before the concert started hence why it was released the same day as the DVD/BD.

I did buy it, but it's total ripoff at 1500 yen.

Last Edited By: NATE Jan 30 16 5:47 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#880 post_url

Feb 4 16 2:49 AM

Akkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Please enjoy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help