Remove this ad

#281 post_url

Mar 14 15 11:35 AM

Judging that her new single will be out on 29th april we should have the title in a few days I'm pretty sure she'll announce it at thursday kanachannel, and gosh, our girl os turning 26 in 3 days

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#282 post_url

Mar 14 15 11:09 PM

I am in total love with those pictures! Not only do I love the setting, but Kana is looking sooo pretty! I just love her entire look, especially her hat & hair. ♥ I really hope these will be for her new single covers!

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#287 post_url

Mar 25 15 12:51 PM

Kinda hard to translate it, since 'unmei no hito' could the - as we know - "the one", you know, love, etc stuff lol

"If maybe there's the one [you love]" kinda.
In my translation/intrepretation...

Quote    Reply   

#289 post_url

Mar 25 15 1:20 PM

Hm, maybe I would even go that far and translate it as "If there were a destined person" ...as somehow this feels like a subjunctive to me, which doesn't exist in Japanese but sometimes you can still translate it that way...

Quote    Reply   

#290 post_url

Mar 25 15 1:50 PM

Elasee wrote:
Hm, maybe I would even go that far and translate it as "If there were a destined person" ...as somehow this feels like a subjunctive to me, which doesn't exist in Japanese but sometimes you can still translate it that way...

" which doesn't exist in japanese " made me laugh hard, lol.
so, wow, first time she makes a song that we aren't able to translate at all, anyway, i'm curious, very curious, will it be sad? Or like watachitachi? Don't know why, but I have the feeling that my beloved Giorgio Cancemi is the composer,

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#291 post_url

Mar 25 15 2:48 PM

Elasee wrote:
That's the translation I thought of when I first saw the title. It makes sense in English, sometimes you can't have a 100% accurate translation because sometimes it would not make sense at all. But the translation you suggested makes sense and doesn't go to far from the original title. Or it could be "If the destined person (or the one) was here".

Quote    Reply   

#293 post_url

Mar 26 15 3:03 AM

^ Not necessarily, I think when the Japanese say "unmei no hito" they mean "a loved one", whereas soulmate can mean a very profound friendship. I think they can use "aikata" as an equivalent of "soulmate".

Quote    Reply   

#296 post_url

Mar 27 15 4:47 AM

Today she shot has shot the pv, in a few days an official announce should me out.
It'll be out something like tomorrow or Sunday, really soon, I think

edit: the song is out from the 29th, and nobody recorded it, hoping something will happen, they're pretty slow.
she shot the pv, she's dressed in the same clothes that she had in the covers shooting, so, the photos that we thought were the covers shooting, will be the covers.
+ look at this photo, I'm, I cant' she's so flawless paying piano-
I've heard that she can play it, and you can see it from the posture and from the hands position.
So, there will be the piano in the song, and I already like it, really curious about it.
she's so flawless, omg.

10981346_788313511262460_232005686477102

Last Edited By: Kanakawaii Apr 1 15 5:14 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#299 post_url

Apr 6 15 9:49 PM

"もしも運命の人がいるのなら (Moshimo Unmei no Hito ga Iru no Nara)" has been officially confirmed to release April 29, 2015!

6741df828e1c4d12811131163ca8e88e_r.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#300 post_url

Apr 6 15 9:51 PM

The covers are pretty cute!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help