Remove this ad

#2721 post_url

Mar 29 15 2:04 PM

njanjayrp wrote:

truthteller wrote:
^ sorry to tell you, you're wrong.
In japan almost EVERYone likes AKB

 


Don't be ridiculous. I've met many Japanese people who hate their guts.

Congratulations
image

But many japanese people don't make them majority, and I'm sure you've met a couple only.
otenkiame wrote:

truthteller wrote:^ sorry to tell you, you're wrong.

In japan almost EVERYone likes AKB

The only people who like them, generally, are old creepy men who don't have wives. The majority of young people and the like hate them.


So you're basically saying that the "artists" that has been moving he industry for years now, are followed by crazy pervert old men
You learn so much from the books and nothing from practice.
over a million copies sold to perverts who buy type A B C D E F G to beat one off to the cover art. Don't make yourself look so stupid.
You're saying that my 19yo friends, who like them and danced their hit on a school event in japan, are old crazy pervert men.
Please, don't push it harder.
You obviously know shit about japan. Stop talking like you do.

Last Edited By: truthteller Mar 29 15 2:17 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2723 post_url

Mar 29 15 7:45 PM

truthteller wrote:

So you're basically saying that the "artists" that has been moving he industry for years now, are followed by crazy pervert old men
You learn so much from the books and nothing from practice.
over a million copies sold to perverts who buy type A B C D E F G to beat one off to the cover art. Don't make yourself look so stupid.
You're saying that my 19yo friends, who like them and danced their hit on a school event in japan, are old crazy pervert men.
Please, don't push it harder.
You obviously know shit about japan. Stop talking like you do.
Are you fucking dumb? Do you know anything about the industry? Stop coming in here like you know anything. You're new to the forum, yet you act like you're some almighty god. I happen to live in Japan, talk to various people, and have seen their shit voting events on live TV. You wanna know who goes to those events? Older men. You wanna know what the majority of younger people say about them? That they're an embarrassment and their music is shit. You obviously haven't seen shit. Their hardcore fans buy MULTIPLE copies of their CDs just so they can have more voting power in whatever stupid event the group is coming up with next. Hell, there was a fucking show on not too long ago following hardcore fans, and one fan alone bought an entire box of their CDs (with 50+ CDs in it). And you wanna know what they do with all those CDs after buying them? They all go up on auctions sites / get dumped somewhere. No one gives a shit about their music, just the handshake and voting events. Please try telling me this doesn't go on on the regular.

I love how you use your example of your 19-year-old friends as proof that everyone likes them, yet dismiss someone else's example of talking with Japanese people as "You probably don't know many Japanese people". Like really? What the fuck? You think your opinions and experiences trump other people's?

I can't help it that your friends, just like you, have shit taste in music. Please try again, honey. Your attempts to be the queen bee on this forum are pathetic and tiresome.

Last Edited By: otenkiame Mar 29 15 7:59 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2725 post_url

Mar 29 15 8:16 PM

coolawits and sock marks! Thank you so, so, so much! You dont know how happy it makes me to hear you guys say that! It was a fun photoshoot, my friend thought I wanted it to be JUST like how she did it but I wanted to do it in my own way lol anyway thanks so much for brightening up my weekend (I had a pretty rough one) you guys rock! <3

Quote    Reply   

#2726 post_url

Mar 29 15 11:37 PM

Just watched First Class 2nd LIMITED LIVE and OH MY GOD, it is so good and nostalgic. Such a shame I couldn't make it to Tokyo even though I had a ticket for the 1st stage T_T I missed an epic show.

Quote    Reply   

#2727 post_url

Mar 29 15 11:38 PM

otenkiame wrote:

truthteller wrote:

 

So you're basically saying that the "artists" that has been moving he industry for years now, are followed by crazy pervert old men

You learn so much from the books and nothing from practice.

over a million copies sold to perverts who buy type A B C D E F G to beat one off to the cover art. Don't make yourself look so stupid.

You're saying that my 19yo friends, who like them and danced their hit on a school event in japan, are old crazy pervert men.

Please, don't push it harder.

You obviously know shit about japan. Stop talking like you do.

Are you fucking dumb? Do you know anything about the industry? Stop coming in here like you know anything. You're new to the forum, yet you act like you're some almighty god. I happen to live in Japan, talk to various people, and have seen their shit voting events on live TV. You wanna know who goes to those events? Older men. You wanna know what the majority of younger people say about them? That they're an embarrassment and their music is shit. You obviously haven't seen shit. Their hardcore fans buy MULTIPLE copies of their CDs just so they can have more voting power in whatever stupid event the group is coming up with next. Hell, there was a fucking show on not too long ago following hardcore fans, and one fan alone bought an entire box of their CDs (with 50+ CDs in it). And you wanna know what they do with all those CDs after buying them? They all go up on auctions sites / get dumped somewhere. No one gives a shit about their music, just the handshake and voting events. Please try telling me this doesn't go on on the regular.

I love how you use your example of your 19-year-old friends as proof that everyone likes them, yet dismiss someone else's example of talking with Japanese people as "You probably don't know many Japanese people". Like really? What the fuck? You think your opinions and experiences trump other people's?


I can't help it that your friends, just like you, have shit taste in music. Please try again, honey. Your attempts to be the queen bee on this forum are pathetic and tiresome.

HAHAHA
Oh my god I'm a western stupid guy who thinks that because I happened to live in japan for a few monthes with all my stupidity I know everything about japanese culture and their industry. That's how you sound. YOU are dumb. I LOVE how you stupid western go to japan and think like that <3 we love to make fun of you
Let me just shut up because obviously you represent the majority of japanese people and there's not manipulation on tv, and that's why everyone still watch it in japan

image

Quote    Reply   

#2728 post_url

Mar 29 15 11:50 PM

^ That's right, sweetie. Keep using the gifs because you have nothing intelligent to say.


If it makes you feel better to think of me as a greasy white dude whose in Japan to teach the Japanese about their own culture, then imagine away.

Please come back here when you can back up your claims without insulting someone right from the get-go. That seems to be the only think you're capable of doing. (Yes, I'm insulting you now; seems I've gone down to your level). And I'll leave this here since your tiny mind is incapable of doing anything.

Last Edited By: otenkiame Mar 30 15 12:00 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#2729 post_url

Mar 30 15 12:20 AM

and I insist you are completely wrong.1 or 2 persons don't make the whole public the same. I'm so sorry If I offended you =( didn't meant to. Please don't cry
Every fanbase has it's crazy people and AKB is not the only one. And FYI I dislike AKB, but i don't go around saying their fans are crazy pervert old men who buy out all the copies to make them popular. That is beyond ridic, and you've proven you are. You're trying to prove me anyhow that you're right, when we know you are not. If you're teaching anyone anything, I feel bad for that person.
Look, I'm not someone who feels insulted by a complete nobody. You like to tag people. You're wrong 100x wrong. And that is it. Take it

Quote    Reply   

#2730 post_url

Mar 30 15 12:33 AM

Oh yes. I'm crying my eyes out because, as you said, a nobody on the internet threw some gifs my way, and then made a baseless assumption of the kind of person I am. You seem the one most butthurt about my original comment. People on this forum make sweeping statements like that all the time, don't take it so personally.

mitsuhoney, I actually thought that was a picture of Kuu before I saw your head. You definitely captured the spirit of her photo-shoot.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2731 post_url

Mar 30 15 12:40 AM

otenkiame wrote:
Oh yes. I'm crying my eyes out because, as you said, a nobody on the internet threw some gifs my way, and then made a baseless assumption of the kind of person I am. You seem the one most butthurt about my original comment. People on this forum make sweeping statements like that all the time, don't take it so personally.
 

why would I get butthurt? I'm saying that you're wrong about the AKB fandom and that was it.
And I ain't a nobody

image

Quote    Reply   

#2733 post_url

Mar 30 15 2:17 AM

Enough is enough, people. This is a thread about Kouda Kumi and her music, not for fights over AKB and their fan base.

If the argument continues I'll lock this thread. (Can't remember when was the last time I actually said that in this thread.)

Quote    Reply   

#2734 post_url

Mar 30 15 4:38 AM

It's actually been quite a while since you've sad it (and locked it) lum. We've come so far since 08~09 when it would be locked almost monthly to now!

Quote    Reply   

#2735 post_url

Mar 30 15 9:24 AM

otenkiame: Thanks! I really wanted to capture the concept as much as possible, at least its not as hard as JAPONESQUE (never did photo for that one but might sometime along the line lol)

evilsin: Thanks haha! Are my legs good (kind of making me blush here hehe)? I am not a fan of my legs but at least I keep them looking presentable unlike many K-Pop artists.

Quote    Reply   

#2736 post_url

Mar 30 15 11:56 AM

AKB48 is not only popular in the audience of creepy older men. I really can't accept when someone says they are only loved by them. The best evidence to prove this is their topic of concerts - always sold out and I can't imagine this is only a meeting of senior citizen, you can also see young people on their concerts, cosplayers for example. Internationally they are loved by the Taiwanese and Singaporean teenagers audience. I don't wanted to continue this topic but that's evidence enough so we can be happy and close this.

Back to topic: I really think the 2nd Limited Live concert is bad, the highlight was "Take Back". I don't know how you guys are feeling about but in my opinion I would be pissed off giving my money for such a "show". For some reason I think she will release a summer single again, great but a new concept would be better (read this Kumi and change your mind). She dropped hard I think with "Walk of My Life" this week she was only between #20 and #30, very excited for the second week sales.

Quote    Reply   

#2737 post_url

Mar 30 15 12:11 PM

Serdar wrote:
AKB48 is not only popular in the audience of creepy older men. I really can't accept when someone says they are only loved by them. The best evidence to prove this is their topic of concerts - always sold out and I can't imagine this is only a meeting of senior citizen, you can also see young people on their concerts, cosplayers for example. Internationally they are loved by the Taiwanese and Singaporean teenagers audience. I don't wanted to continue this topic but that's evidence enough so we can be happy and close this.

Back to topic: I really think the 2nd Limited Live concert is bad, the highlight was "Take Back". I don't know how you guys are feeling about but in my opinion I would be pissed off giving my money for such a "show". For some reason I think she will release a summer single again, great but a new concept would be better (read this Kumi and change your mind). She dropped hard I think with "Walk of My Life" this week she was only between #20 and #30, very excited for the second week sales.

It was a free concert. 
And I would be more than glad to attend, it was a special gift for the fans.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

Reminiscence

Posts: 113 B14ck C4ndy Kuut3r

#2740 post_url

Mar 30 15 2:05 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
coolawits and sock marks! Thank you so, so, so much! You dont know how happy it makes me to hear you guys say that! happy.gif It was a fun photoshoot, my friend thought I wanted it to be JUST like how she did it but I wanted to do it in my own way lol anyway thanks so much for brightening up my weekend (I had a pretty rough one) you guys rock! <3

I agree with them. I love it! Don't stop doing those photohoots!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help