Remove this ad

#2621 post_url

Mar 21 15 9:17 PM

Just did my own WALK OF MY LIFE photoshoot with my friend today, I know some people in the past have hated on me for doing Kumi pics but I dont care I like them and they are fun to me!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2622 post_url

Mar 21 15 9:21 PM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Just did my own WALK OF MY LIFE photoshoot with my friend today, I know some people in the past have hated on me for doing Kumi pics but I dont care I like them and they are fun to me!

Whatever do you mean you do Kumi shoots?

Also, did anyone ever upload the fanclub dvd from Bon Voyage? Let's Party Volume 2? I missed out getting the fanclub version, and I'm kicking myself for not having found the concert anywhere for download.

Quote    Reply   

Reminiscence

#2623 post_url

Mar 21 15 9:51 PM

Scans will be coming up soon! I'm almost done. They're not the best due to my crappy printer, but they're decent enough for making graphics.

Quote    Reply   

#2624 post_url

Mar 21 15 10:03 PM

sock marks wrote:
Also, did anyone ever upload the fanclub dvd from Bon Voyage? Let's Party Volume 2? I missed out getting the fanclub version, and I'm kicking myself for not having found the concert anywhere for download.
It's up on JPS!

Quote    Reply   

Reminiscence

#2625 post_url

Mar 21 15 11:00 PM

You can find scans at these 2 links.

http://reminiscence.jpopcentral.yuku.com/album/852858 -- FC edition. Only the back and front covers since the booklet is the same, only smaller.
http://reminiscence.jpopcentral.yuku.com/album/852859 -- CD+Blu-ray Full booklet scans, etc.

If anyone wants to translate the poster, here's the bigger image.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpg/042261a6e5bc0575e391a0ddc2a377cfe79aec31.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#2626 post_url

Mar 21 15 11:14 PM

Thanks for the scans! Loved the photoshoot for this album, I only wish they wouldn't have shown us pretty much all the booklet pictures before the release.

Quote    Reply   

#2627 post_url

Mar 21 15 11:24 PM

Poster's message is as such:

"Life is bumpy. That's why I want to believe, no, do believe that it can be fun and I can be stronger! It's meager, but I want everyone to listen to this album and show me your courage. First off all, start from that first step."

Quote    Reply   

#2630 post_url

Mar 22 15 5:57 AM

Thank you very much Reminiscence

Last Edited By: TABOO Mar 22 15 8:03 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2632 post_url

Mar 22 15 9:50 AM

@mright: Shake It Up , DDD, IS THIS TRAP, Lady Go! and Megumi no Hito are missing.

I'll download the footage, but only because she was gorgeous that day. I coudn't be any more bored with that setlist.

Quote    Reply   

#2634 post_url

Mar 23 15 12:06 AM

sock marks wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:

Last year I did a Bon Voyage inspired photoshoot, I had the picture up as my display picture for awhile. But awhile back when Gossip Candy came out (I think it was on the old forum?) I put a display picture up of myself licking my finger with a cupcake in my hand like the front cover of that single and I got A LOT of backlash from people on the forums (not sure who they even were anymore) but it really hurt me. Had it not been for the great Kumi fans who actually appreciated it and defended me, I think I would have left Jpop Central. I remember it hurting me so much that I took down my video of myself at a talent show (which I had won first place) dancing to TABOO from YouTube because they were that hurtful.

Quote    Reply   

#2636 post_url

Mar 23 15 1:01 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
sock marks wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:Just did my own WALK OF MY LIFE photoshoot with my friend today, I know some people in the past have hated on me for doing Kumi pics but I dont care I like them and they are fun to me!

Last year I did a Bon Voyage inspired photoshoot, I had the picture up as my display picture for awhile. But awhile back when Gossip Candy came out (I think it was on the old forum?) I put a display picture up of myself licking my finger with a cupcake in my hand like the front cover of that single and I got A LOT of backlash from people on the forums (not sure who they even were anymore) but it really hurt me. Had it not been for the great Kumi fans who actually appreciated it and defended me, I think I would have left Jpop Central. I remember it hurting me so much that I took down my video of myself at a talent show (which I had won first place) dancing to TABOO from YouTube because they were that hurtful.

That's so mean Why would fans bash another fan for said fan loving one of his favorite artists?

Quote    Reply   

#2637 post_url

Mar 23 15 3:22 AM

So I gave the album another quick run...and it's not AS awful now that I've gotten a good listen. But it's still definitely my least favourite of her albums. Lippy is definitely the worst track on the album; the production is messy yet lacking, the vocals are the most shouty on the album (and that happens a LOT...). Mercedes is a little better but not by much. House Party I can kind of tolerate even though it's such an oddball track. You can keep up with me's vocals in the chorus is even more shouty, and I actually can't remember how it sounds at all, as with PIECE IN THE PUZZLE and Fake Tongue. I enjoyed GIMME U, Sometimes Dreams Come True, and LIFE so GOOD!!, but overall the album as a whole just falls flat for me.

A lot of people keep saying how it's cohesive and sounds like a full artwork, but honestly, I've always liked how varied Kuu's albums were. Yeah, the tracklists were a mess at times, but in the end flow doesn't even matter on an album to me cuz I'll either listen to select songs or just have my entire phone on shuffle anyway. I was kind of disappointed in how one-trick-pony this album seemed to be aside from the singles. I can understand her wanting to get away from the cutesy stuff (even though I enjoyed those songs a lot for the most part), but with such a hot dance track as the intro, we get mostly rock-heavy screaming matches?

Quote    Reply   

#2638 post_url

Mar 23 15 9:20 AM

BANZAI wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:
sock marks wrote:

That's so mean frown.gif Why would fans bash another fan for said fan loving one of his favorite artists?
Yeah I thought so too it was really bad, I even changed my display picture but many supporters told me to change it back. I am just glad that not the entire internet is filled with bad people.

Quote    Reply   

Reminiscence

#2639 post_url

Mar 23 15 10:01 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
BANZAI wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:

That's so mean frown.gif Why would fans bash another fan for said fan loving one of his favorite artists?
Yeah I thought so too it was really bad, I even changed my display picture but many supporters told me to change it back. I am just glad that not the entire internet is filled with bad people.

If you got it, flaunt it. I actually like seeing what you come up with when you change your display picture. Ignore the haters and keep doing what you love.

Quote    Reply   

#2640 post_url

Mar 23 15 10:57 AM

^ THIS. I remember some of those photoshoots, they were great.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help