Remove this ad

#2321 post_url

Mar 17 15 7:53 AM

Wow. "The GIFT" is absolutely gorgeous! And Ayumi's vocals are the best in ages!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2323 post_url

Mar 17 15 3:12 PM

Elasee wrote:
The Gift
hm when I first heard it I thought gosh another meaning of love and beloved boredom....
but now I think (well even before the PV already) the song is soooo cheesy, blissful and happy that it touches me somehow haha
I don't get everything of the lyrics, but basically it's about getting married and spending the rest of the day with the beloved, and such. ah together with PV it makes me teary eyed O.O

LOL Silvi I still can't figure out whether you like it or despise it XD

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#2324 post_url

Mar 17 15 3:19 PM

off, but I miss the best artistical promotional objects ever created by mankind on this Earth.... Where are the ayupans? Long time not seen any of them in her recent era. (._.") ( I mean the figures, not that cartoon thing...)

Quote    Reply   

#2325 post_url

Mar 17 15 3:35 PM

@nem I like it! I was just surprised that I do. And it makes me depressed that's it's sooo happy and all that shit what makes me depressed!

Quote    Reply   

#2326 post_url

Mar 18 15 3:58 PM

Beshelme wrote:
awful voice like birth pangs

have you listened to ayu before? Its not like her voice itself changed much since 2005...only the technique

her voice has always been annyoing, you either get used to it or you hate it. Especially to people who don't listen to JPop her songs are very hard to sit through.

Quote    Reply   

#2329 post_url

Mar 18 15 8:18 PM

the covers are beautiful! can't wait to see the booklet and backcover now too. i love this style of cover art, so i'll be glad if she keeps it up.
the gift is alright, nothing special but enjoyable enough. but her voice sounds great!

i wasn't sure about purchasing this album, but now im leaning towards 'yes'.

but oh...oh no...that live cover is...just...no thank you...

Quote    Reply   

#2330 post_url

Mar 19 15 10:33 PM

I just looove the "A ONE" covers! so very much. ♥ ayu's overall look is just so fierce! Like her facial expressions, her hair (which I love! that dark brown is so gorgeous, on her) it's all stunning! If I had to choose one favorite cover, though, it would totally be the CD+Blu-ray. image

As for the "The GIFT" PV, I thought it was such a lovely video! ayu was beyond gorgeous in that wedding dress & I like the song itself, as well. It's just beautiful. ♥ My favorite part of the PV was the ending, when JJ Lin kissed ayu's forehead...so cute! image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2331 post_url

Mar 20 15 7:13 AM

I must say I like the song quite a bit. Been playing the video for numerous time.
JJ's composition sounds pretty good and it sounds even better speed-up 1.5x!!  smiley: rollsmiley: rollsmiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#2332 post_url

Mar 20 15 6:41 PM

Seems like Ayu has a drama song called Step by step coming up. The drama starts to air from April the 14th. The song obviously isn't included on the album and will be a positive, uplifting track.

Quote    Reply   

#2333 post_url

Mar 21 15 5:55 AM

Uhplus wrote:
I must say I like the song quite a bit. Been playing the video for numerous time.
JJ's composition sounds pretty good and it sounds even better speed-up 1.5x!!  imageimageimage

The song is okay but with this speed it's much more great!

Quote    Reply   

ayukuuangel

#2334 post_url

Mar 21 15 2:43 PM

So the new drama song Step by step should be up beat (maybe like Beautiful Fighters) as it's describe is a "fight for it" song or something like that.
The drama will air in NHK and is called "美女と男子" (The beauty and the boys).

According to tokyoxjapanxfan from AHS, ayu said in the LINE broadcast interview that A ONE misses a letter and she won't tell which one (in the interview or in general).

So it's official that it's A(L)ONE. Why not just calling it ALONE? Because ayu doesn't like to put things out there as they are lol.

Last Edited By: ayukuuangel Mar 21 15 2:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2336 post_url

Mar 22 15 1:25 PM

日付け変わって本日23日のお昼頃に 'WARNING' のミュージックビデオが公開になるそうなので、お楽しみにっ

We should get the WARNING MV tomorrow! 

Quote    Reply   

#2338 post_url

Mar 22 15 7:14 PM

Skarsgard wrote:

Tomorrow? You mean in three hours? :P

Quote    Reply   

#2340 post_url

Mar 22 15 11:18 PM

JEWELian wrote:

Skarsgard wrote:

Tomorrow? You mean in three hours? :P

When she posted it, it was 'tomorrow' in since it wasn't the 23rd yet :P 

-

I love it though, probably going to be the strongest track on the album, a darker LADY DYNAMITE, it's amazing /sob

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help