Remove this ad

#2021 post_url

Feb 10 15 8:05 AM

It's a nice song! But it's me or the piano sounds too loud sometimes? It's like it doesn't fit well in some parts. I'd like to hear a piano version, I'm sure it'd sound more beautiful ^___^

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2022 post_url

Feb 10 15 9:22 AM

Wow! It's so good! I agree, it's probably her best ballad in years. Loved it! Can't wait for the HQ version so I can blast it in my headphones

I think it's a perfect song for her to close a concert

Quote    Reply   

#2023 post_url

Feb 10 15 9:33 AM

It's probably the quality of the rip, the HQ would sound better. The song is really nice. And it was pretty long time since we had a mid-tempo for promoting.

Quote    Reply   

#2024 post_url

Feb 10 15 10:27 AM

Lucas wrote:
Wow! It's so good! I agree, it's probably her best ballad in years. Loved it! Can't wait for the HQ version so I can blast it in my headphones
I think it's a perfect song for her to close a concert
Yeah, that's a thought a friend of mine had as well. WALK OF MY LIFE will probably be the new walk, being the ender of her concerts.

Last Edited By: Corvina Feb 10 15 2:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2025 post_url

Feb 10 15 12:20 PM

The new song is really good. It would be much better the Engrish parts imo.
HOTEL, Dance In The Rain & WOML sound cohesive together actually. I can't wait to hear the whole album, I have a feeling it would be her most consistent one

Quote    Reply   

#2026 post_url

Feb 10 15 2:13 PM

If I remember the demos, there's going to be a lot of "talk-singing" in the songs. I just hope she'll sound better than in "HOTEL" (it annoyed me a bit). On another note, "WALK OF MY LIFE" is great. I love it. I love the explosive chorus!

Quote    Reply   

#2030 post_url

Feb 10 15 7:11 PM

Corvina wrote: 
Yeah, that's a thought a friend of mine had as well. WALK OF MY LIFE will probably be the new walk, being the ender of her concerts.

Please? As much as I love "walk" its time to retire that song as the ending for each and every concert she has, I was hoping "all for you" would be a new ender but I am also hoping for WOML too! I really like it, its melancholy but inspirational.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#2031 post_url

Feb 10 15 9:00 PM

TABOO wrote:
bad news: a japanese model will be on the cover of April issue, and not Kumi...

It's not bad news tho. Being the cover just means that your image is going to be used to sell the magazine...
If the magazine doesn't think your image will appeal enough for the sales, you don't get it.
But hey, at the end of the day, the better it sells, more people will end up passing by Kumi's pages.

Quote    Reply   

#2032 post_url

Feb 18 15 7:15 PM

"• According to an article published on Shizuoka newspaper a few days ago, Kumi took a vocal technique lesson before recording the new album, #WalkOfMyLife. Some songs are a little "complicated" to sing, this will allow to better control them eventually in live and maybe, to improve her english pronunciation. "Challenges don't scare her!" as she says before." Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=850030695054365&substory_index=0&id=106817626042346

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#2034 post_url

Feb 20 15 4:25 PM

has anyone used tenso to order from her shop?
im having trouble where mu-mo asks me to put in the 'number' in my address. ive tried copying and pasting the tenso adress that matches the example format, but it keeps telling me im wrong. whats the deal?

EDIT: i figured it out using a combination of copying+pasting from my tenso account, and typing other parts of the address.

Last Edited By: sock marks Feb 20 15 7:28 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2035 post_url

Feb 21 15 3:52 AM

bad news....

the official website put 16 tracks instead of the 17~18 one ..

maybe she have 2 songs ready for us for next single !

Quote    Reply   

#2037 post_url

Feb 21 15 1:13 PM

evilsin wrote:
^ Not bad news at all, since we get 13 new songs already.

BTW, I wonder if we ever get a studio version of BRING IT ON.

Someone of the admins from Koda Kumi Italian Fanclub on facebook said in a pissed off way to me that they announced the song will never be released. I never realized this anywhere~

Quote    Reply   

#2038 post_url

Feb 21 15 7:18 PM

Serdar wrote:
Someone of the admins from Koda Kumi Italian Fanclub on facebook said in a pissed off way to me that they announced the song will never be released. I never realized this anywhere~

I really just wanted to warn u about the song BRING IT ON not being released. I used caps because the song title is stylized that way not because I was pissed.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#2039 post_url

Feb 21 15 7:45 PM

J-pop fans sound ultra stupid when they rail against demos. All songs start off as demos. Once they have been professionally recorded and mastered, they're not demos anymore. Kuu's album will not be an album full of demos, unless she releases an album full of incomplete songs.

Last Edited By: NATE Feb 21 15 8:07 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2040 post_url

Feb 22 15 2:32 AM

NATE wrote:
J-pop fans sound ultra stupid when they rail against demos.

Some J-pop fans...
thanks god all those fans don't think the same thing!!!
(^_^)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help